BF Bath and Body Works?

Kaarak

I used to work at BBW- they are DEAD on BF. At least the ones around here. No one really wonders in there till after lunch time and they hit the real sales.

They always just had thier normal sales- nothing huge.

Now, come a few days before christmas, the place is mobbed with MEN!!! They were the easiest ones to sell to at that point in the season! LOL :)

Employee at BBW yesterday said that they will have BF specials, but corporate won't release them until that am. They will find out when they come in to work what they are. She was really helpful with other stuff, combining expired coupons, getting smaples from the back, and generally trying to give away the store, so I think she was being fairly honest.

susie

The manager at our B&BW says that they are opening early that morning and she's sure they will have specials but she won't know until Wednesday what they are. They are always so nice, I constantly use expired coupons and they are always letting me do things like the other day I went for the 5 for $25 sale and they let me get up to 7 items for $5 each. I was glad because I needed more than five but not ten.lol

Okay before I make a drive to my local B&BW what is on sale for the 5 for $25? I looked on there site but I didn't see anything and I didn't get anything in my email...

:)

I have a coupon that I would like to use...

Thanks

The body washes, the lotions, and I know the shimmer spray is, too. I also got some salt scrub for $5.

I just got an email that says:

"Thanksgiving Special Stores Open Early"

Offer valid in any Bath & Body Works store and at BathandBodyWorks.com.

$5 Wallflowers - Up to $12.50 value. Offer valid on 11/25/05 through noon. Offer excludes seasonal fragrances.

$5 Pleasures Bubble Baths and Shower Gels - Up to $9 value. Offer valid on 11/25/05. Offer excludes seasonal fragrances.

Offer valid at BathandBodyWorks.com only.

$35 Must-Have Carry-All Bag - Online exclusive. Regularly, $75 value. Offer valid from 11/25/05 through 11/27/05.

Free shipping and handling - on U.S. orders of $75 or more. Place an online order of $75 or more and enter offer code THANKS at checkout to receive free surface shipping and handling anywhere within the continental U.S. Shipping and handling charges will automatically be deducted at checkout. Offer valid through 11/27/05, for orders shipped to U.S. destinations only. One offer per order.