Who's Price Matching?!

StickyKeys

I live in Nebraska (Lincoln) and just got confirmed via Michelle that Walmart will be price matching on BF. Preferrably they'd like you to have the ad in hand.

Use this thread to list your general location and what stores are allowing you to price match, and a manager's name would be a nice addition!

I wonder if WM will be matching the after rebate prices?

Well if you can get your store to do it then good...but it clearly states(well not so clearly since I had to try and read it on their web site and my eyes hurt from the strain now) on their flyer that they will not honor any rebate offers, b1g1, or percent offs.

Wishful thinking... I think that model is exclusive to BB and BF. What about the Toshiba laptop? or does that have rebates?

The Toshiba laptop @ BB does not have any rebates, it's $378 out the door.

However the Toshiba laptop @ CC is better, it costs $449 out the door but it has DOUBLE the RAM, larger HD and TruBrite better LCD display. Not to mention CC's lines are shorter than BB, that's a huge plus.

I was wanting to get the laptop that Circuit City has for $199 but I keep seeing a lot of posts about AOL membership. I haven't got to see a hard copy of this ad yet and the one posted on the internet I cant see the fine print. Can someone explain what this means. I already have a broadband plan with AOL. Can someone maybe explain how this is gonna work?

Thanks

I was wanting to get the laptop that Circuit City has for $199 but I keep seeing a lot of posts about AOL membership. I haven't got to see a hard copy of this ad yet and the one posted on the internet I cant see the fine print. Can someone explain what this means. I already have a broadband plan with AOL. Can someone maybe explain how this is gonna work?

Thanks

It is true AOL member is required, they are not rumors.

There is a possibility that AOL's $14.95/mo plan qualifies for the $250 discount. So you walk out of CC paying $199 for the laptop and you pay $14.95/mo for AOL. Yes you have to continue your broadband, the AOL would just be an addon or "piggy bank" on top of your broadband. Or just never use the AOL, you don't have to.

The thing that sucks for me is I have Time Warner so I could get AOL for free. However if I can get the $15 plan, it means I can basically get $250 for $180. Hopefully I'll get there in enough time. I'm going to Walmart to see if they carry the model I want.