3.99 DVD's ???

Junior5546

I wish they show you the list. You can attract a lot of customers if you show a list and their movie is on there.

I know it works the other way, but with items like DVDs I don't think it helps.

For example, I know CC, BB and WM are all having sales on DVDs. I have no idea other than the few on the ads which DVDs are on sale. I am going to CC to get the laptop and maybe a monitor and I will just get the DVDs there that I like.

If I knew what WM was selling for $4 then I would not buy my DVDs at CC, but go to WM or WM.com and get them. I think most people will do this based on where they get their DB items or bigger items.

I will never find a better BF DVD deal than two years ago when BB had a 5 for 25 deal.

I walked out with A Fistful of Dollars. For A Few Dollars More. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Patton. and The Great Escape for 25 bucks.

Awesome deal. Unfortunately, most of CCs titles arent too pleasing.

I will never find a better BF DVD deal than two years ago when BB had a 5 for 25 deal.

I walked out with A Fistful of Dollars. For A Few Dollars More. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. Patton. and The Great Escape for 25 bucks.

Awesome deal. Unfortunately, most of CCs titles arent too pleasing.

So you paid 5 for each dvd.

and now best buy has dvds for 3.99

My guess is that the 3.99 dvds are going to be the ones that are 5.50 right now....in my walmart they are in a big bin near the electronics.....but thats just my guess......

at our wm they are also in a big bin and if you are in a hurry to get to another store, you won't want to take the time to go through them. I am a big movie buff and buy them all the time, but i will be in to big of a hurry to get to sears to worry about cheap dvds.

+

---