Check Prices of things this week the day before Thanksgiving in the stores!

phatferd

I went into Office Depot today because last week they were having a clearance on their laptops and I wanted to see if they lowered their prices. They are selling stuff for 25% off, but this one laptop is not selling. All they have left is the floor model and they have this plastic clip holding it down in the corner and it's way too tight so it bent the laptop. Nobody wants it because it's bent.

It's a $1200 laptop and its already down to $800. I am trying to see if it will be there as close to BF as possible because they just want to clear the space from the display so they can put their new models up. I think I might be able to work a deal out too because the guy seemed willing to bring the price down.

I would suggest just going to your local stores and seeing if you can work deals because most places want to clear space from their shelves for BF.

You went to Office Depot? Shame on you!

Just kiddin' *sorta*.

But that is a good idea. Some stores absolutely will NOT do this though (Sears in Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon is NOT allowed to sell floor models of anything!) but some do!