BFers in Oregon and Cali!?!? Where are you?

Miranda1313

IF you are in Oregon or Cali please tell where you are at and where you will be shopping!

I am in Roseburg, OR but will be traveling to Portland, Or to shop for bf. I will be at the Woodburn Wal Mart and then to Washington Square! Cant wait to see all the northwesters!

Miranda

BF iS COMING!:gd_pineap :gd_pineap :trampolin:yay::trampolin:greenappl:gd_devild:gd_not_ri:tweety::gd_purple:gd_orange

The stores on 82nd are pretty busy normally, yes. Mainly because there are so many BF stores within a short distance of one another (and easy to access via 82nd). I imagine traffic will be fun *sigh*. But I would not make the trek from Wa Square over here, not worth it IMO.

I wonder Ross man, do you think that I will be able to get the things I need at Sears in Wash square and also go to lego, gymboree, kb, gap, and banana if I leave Woodburn Wal Mart at about 5:30? I hope so I have never bfed especially in Wash square and they just opened all the new stores too!!!!! Any advice rossman??????????/

Miranda

I wonder Ross man, do you think that I will be able to get the things I need at Sears in Wash square and also go to lego, gymboree, kb, gap, and banana if I leave Woodburn Wal Mart at about 5:30? I hope so I have never bfed especially in Wash square and they just opened all the new stores too!!!!! Any advice rossman??????????/

Miranda

You're kidding me right? Please say yes.

NO, it will all be sold out by then. You have to be in line around 1AM if you really want the stuff.

If you leave at 5:30 AM, think of BF TRAFFIC and everything will be sold out by then.

No actually I wasnt joking but ok. I dont want any deals that are door busters in particular from Wash square except the presto griddle from Sears,(door buster), and a few other things that arent door busters, like the 25% off ornaments and the 40% off slippers. Then I am shopping for Christmas not in particular what is bf. Is this realistic? What will the rtafic be like, like how long from Woodburn to Tigard?

Oh also do you get all your ads in Portland on Wednesday? I havent seen any in Roseburg for the bf yet, but thinking they will all come out at once?? Thanks Rossman you are the best!

Miranda

Miranda - You have to choose what you think is the best deal and go to that store EARLY EARLY on!! Other things you are taking chances on, as you can't hit five stores for the popular stuff.

Since a lot of what you want is regular stuff and not doorbusters, then you have a better chance, yes. But traffic is going to be crazy and then you have to figure in the time in finding a parking spot, and just getting to the aisle with the stuff you want!

Miranda,

Thanksgiving is Thursday, right? That's when you get the BF ads.

Please read this http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=19934

Do they sell The Oregonian newspaper in your area?

yes they do, do you think I should get the wed paper or just wait till I get ino town and get the turkey day paper? I think I will play it safe and get both lol.

Thank you!

yes they do, do you think I should get the wed paper or just wait till I get ino town and get the turkey day paper? I think I will play it safe and get both lol.

Thank you!

Yes get both Wednesday and Thursdays newspapers just to be safe.

Please remember to breath, don't get too exciting or you'll be :bounce_fl off the walls.

Thank you!

The Wednesday paper won't have the ads for Black Friday. Thursday, the 24th of November, also known as Thanksgiving Day, will have the Black Friday ads in it.

Hit up the local 7-11 or whatever early in the AM on Thanksgiving Day (the 24th) and get the Thursday paper, it will be PACKED full of Black Friday ads. Not the Wednesday paper though, it will not have the ads.

ETA: The Wednesday paper may have some ads, but really the Thanksgiving Day paper should be the only one you need. ;)

Miranda - You have to choose what you think is the best deal and go to that store EARLY EARLY on!! Other things you are taking chances on, as you can't hit five stores for the popular stuff.

Since a lot of what you want is regular stuff and not doorbusters, then you have a better chance, yes. But traffic is going to be crazy and then you have to figure in the time in finding a parking spot, and just getting to the aisle with the stuff you want!

true true, I think since the things that I really really want will be price matched at Wal Mart and are AT wal Mart the rest can be a "hope for" type of thing right? I just hope I can get to Wash square by 6! Is that realistic you think?

Miranda

BF BF bF BF FB bf bf bf bf bf bf is coming!!!:greenappl :greenappl :greenappl

true true, I think since the things that I really really want will be price matched at Wal Mart and are AT wal Mart the rest can be a "hope for" type of thing right? I just hope I can get to Wash square by 6! Is that realistic you think?

Miranda

BF BF bF BF FB bf bf bf bf bf bf is coming!!!:greenappl :greenappl :greenappl

Getting to Wash. Sq. at 6am is realistic, sure. But getting doorbusters or any *awesome* deals that will probably sell out fast = not so realistic, no.

It may take you a good 30 minutes (if not more) to park and get in there, just figure that. Then getting through the crowds is more time consuming.. but as I said, you don't want doorbusters, right? You should be okay, but it's hard to say as well.. don't hold it against me when you miss out on something.. try to get to any store you are hitting up as fast and as early as you can.

In fact, start bottling your energy now. ;)

Getting to Wash. Sq. at 6am is realistic, sure. But getting doorbusters or any *awesome* deals that will probably sell out fast = not so realistic, no.

It may take you a good 30 minutes (if not more) to park and get in there, just figure that. Then getting through the crowds is more time consuming.. but as I said, you don't want doorbusters, right? You should be okay, but it's hard to say as well.. don't hold it against me when you miss out on something.. try to get to any store you are hitting up as fast and as early as you can.

In fact, start bottling your energy now. ;)

I did want the presto griddle from Sears that is a door buster for $15 but I dont know how fast those will go do you? Mabye I wont get there fast enough?

Miranda

Well, how much is the griddle normally? Are you saving more than 40-50%? If so, then count on it being gone by the time you hit Sears!

ETA: Nevermind, it's priced so low - it will be gone whether or not it's at least half off.. it's a good price. ;)

Well, how much is the griddle normally? Are you saving more than 40-50%? If so, then count on it being gone by the time you hit Sears!

ETA: Nevermind, it's priced so low - it will be gone whether or not it's at least half off.. it's a good price. ;)

damn, doy uo think it would be better to go to Wash square first then? Well no because of the little people sets and the best buy dvds that I am price matching there? lol I am making myself laugh at how silly I sound. I am too indecisive and cnfused and excited and anxious!

Miranda