WM Supercenters open 24 hrs???

sweetheart76pa

since the supercenters are going to be open 24 hours what are they going to do about the hot items? if we are allowed to roam the store before the sale starts at 5am how are they going to organize it? will the items be on the floor before midnight or will they bring them out at 5am? will they have tickets for the plasma tv's and the computers? anyone know anything???

the walmart we go to in south carolina is a supercenter, they usually have the items in boxes wrapped in plastic in different places in store, at 500 there is a associate there to unwrap, some items they have tickets for last year it was trampolene you gat a ticket and then they scanned, paid and pick up at garden center, the 27" tv, computers put in buggy, its better to get there early so you can find items and on the boxes it says what it is, tv and computers are wrapped with someone standing there:eyepoppin

I am really interested in the 42" plasma tv... I can't imagine they would have them on the floor or am I just crazy?

your not crazy but they are, i would think this large of item they would give tickets, but last year i hought it was crazy the trampolene box was a lot smaller than the tv (27) so you had people trying to push their buggy with a big tv in it and couldnt see. it was crazy i cant wait