Above the range microwave

*Karen*

Ours went out and it would cost more to fix it than to buy one. I need one that will last. I need an above the range, spacemaker kind. I know nothing about microwaves ie. brands, cu ft. I'm going to go to BB or Sears sometime this week. Does anyone know of a great online deal or B & M deal?

I don't want to spend more than $300. I'd like to stay around the 250 range. I'm actually sick that ours quit working, it's only 3 years old. It's the magnatron. So I want to be able to buy the warranty too. I know nothing about brands when it comes to appliances.

I'd stick with GE as the mfg as they are a very good mfg in the first place and the leading mfg for microwave ovens as well. Panasonic is another good one as well.

I'd get one at a B&M store to avoid potential shipping costs. Sears seems to be having a sale on them this week.

There's this one for $239 and in-store pickup. You can purchase a 2 yr warranty for $49.99.

Do you need a certain color? I can do more searching on this tonight for you. :)