Another Dell $399 Laptop Deal - Inspiron 2200 w/ Combo Drive & WiFi

Brad

I believe there are 2 options...

1.) 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive [included in Price]

2.) 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability [add $89 or $3/month2]

If you have a desktop with a dvd burner then I would just go with the first option, if you don't currently own a dvd burner, and would like one, then I would go fot the second option. Be aware, however, that you can buy an internal dvd burner for your desktop PC for around $45 dollars, the one above is $90 dollars, essentially. Depends if you need to burn dvd's on the "go" or if this will be your primary computer.

Don't see it mentioned anywhere above but I just noticed this also comes with a free Dell color printer...

...Putting some serious thought into getting this for DW for xmas... (oh who am I kidding, I would be getting it "for her" but I'd probably use it more lol)

If I were you, I'd use that printer to re-enact a scene from Office Space... I think all Dell inkjets are rebadged Lexmarks... and I've never found cheap ink for a Lexmark. So your free printer will start to get pretty expensive when you're spending $50 to put ink in it. ;)

I got a deal on a Brother all in one a while back... $99 and it takes cheap ink.

I think the marketing people at Dell should work on a new commercial tonight - they should show or re-enact the chaotic zoo in a retail outlet :argue_mad:chairshot:gd_stars: , with people screaming over the noise that they want the affordable laptop - then cut to a nice relaxing scene with someone easily ordering a Dell online. Pan back to show him watching the chaos on tv laughing and shaking his head saying "they should have bought a Dell"! or something like that...

:g_thumbri :g_thumbri :g_thumbri:yup: :yup: :yup:

Thanks for posting this! I just pruchased one as my BB one was cxld! UGH even more reasons for me to NOT shop at BB. Knew I just didn't care for them!!! At least now I know I'll have one! Thanks again- so glad I found this forum this year- will make sure to stick around and I have passed it onto many people also!

Carly ;)

Thanks for posting this! I just pruchased one as my BB one was cxld! UGH even more reasons for me to NOT shop at BB. Knew I just didn't care for them!!! At least now I know I'll have one! Thanks again- so glad I found this forum this year- will make sure to stick around and I have passed it onto many people also!

Carly ;)

Congratulations, this is a super hot deal on a nice entry level laptop.