Deal on a Iphone5 (verizon) not new contract

conj

Soul not for sale. If it was, I could get better for it than an I phone.

We knew when they did unlimited data that they would take it away at some point. the crappy part is we would pay more and get less if we switched to the share everything plan. We've established it will be *at least* $40 a month more to switch. .../wishing we lived in big city with lots of carrier options....

Sell soul. Might have a chance.

(I feel your pain and also feel lied to. "Oh you'll keep your unlimted data forever." RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.)

Ooh - something to consider!

Why does it come with a SIM card? I didn't know Verizon used those...

Iphone 5 comes with a SIM card slot and it's unlocked. Verizon still uses the CDMA part, but with the slot you can put in any carrier's SIM card and use the phone on their service. Lots of people do this when they travel and have multiple carriers sim cards they switch out (more useful for international travel). Normally you have to pay about $75 to unlock the phone to be able to use this function, but from everything I've heard, Verizon left it unlocked to begin with. You can use this phone pretty much anywhere in the world with the right card. If you put an AT&T card in it, it would work, but since the Verizon and AT&T 4G networks are different, you may not have networks everywhere.

I too would love to upgrade, but have unlimited as well.

Soul not for sale. If it was, I could get better for it than an I phone.

We knew when they did unlimited data that they would take it away at some point. the crappy part is we would pay more and get less if we switched to the share everything plan. We've established it will be *at least* $40 a month more to switch. .../wishing we lived in big city with lots of carrier options....

Even with the carrier options, it's not that great. Don't want AT&T here, don't really want T-Mobile, Sprint kinda blows... maybe I could look into prepaid plans...

We have 3 lines with unlimited data- so ill at verizon- our bill would increase by $40 a month an lose unlimited if we are to use their discounted upgrade. Not only that bit have you noticed they are now charging $30 anytime you upgrade a line on top of what you pay for your phone. We will never renew our contracts with them. And they do not care one bit!

We have 3 lines with unlimited data- so ill at verizon- our bill would increase by $40 a month an lose unlimited if we are to use their discounted upgrade. Not only that bit have you noticed they are now charging $30 anytime you upgrade a line on top of what you pay for your phone. We will never renew our contracts with them. And they do not care one bit!

I wanted to upgrade my son's phone (basic) for Christmas. I JUST noticed that $30.00 upgrade free. WTF??? Seriously??? Like we don't pay enough??? I have an iphone 4 (unlimited) my son has a Samsung Galaxy (4 gigs) then I have two basic phones....the two basic phones are old (like 3 years). My Iphone is almost 2 years old....I would think they'd let you keep your plan. They have to make the money on the monthly plans...not the phone.

Not to mention how much they get every month for my home phone, Fios TV and Internet service. Where is the customer appreciation????

What is the upgrade fee?

The $30 upgrade fee applies any time you purchase a new device at a discount, with a contract extension, to replace an old device. This fee is in addition to the cost of the new device and applicable taxes. The upgrade fee does not apply when a new device is purchased at the full retail price.

so if you buy it at full price there is no upgrade fee.