Black Friday specials still in Walmart!

HansieDZ

I picked up my Site-to-Store order today (Coldwater store in FW) and noticed many BF specials still available!

In the Electronics department,there were still all the .96 dvds on display and yes,they rang up at .96. I got 6 of them.

I even saw the BF balloons with the specials in the baby department.

Plenty of clothing items in those special red cardboard display like jeans and shirts.

Any one else notice BF specials still in their WM?

NO :( did the DVD's still have a sign, or did you just happen to grab some and scan and found them to be .96 ?

My walmart was extremely busy and I didn't see anything I could recall from the BF ad in particular. . .

Remember when they had those puffy type coats that would be like 8 dollars for kids and 10 for adults? they don't have those anymore....bummer...

The dvds were still in the red cardboard display case that said, "Black Friday special. While supplies last" and had .96 printed on the side. I couldn't believe we still had tons left!

We did not have any of the puffy coats left.

I hope you get one at a good price somewhere!

The dvds were still in the red cardboard display case that said, "Black Friday special. While supplies last" and had .96 printed on the side. I couldn't believe we still had tons left!

We did not have any of the puffy coats left.

I hope you get one at a good price somewhere!

Thanks for the info... I guess my Wally is too busy :tongue1: I used to donate a coat or two... and also keep an extra on hand for my son who easily breaks things (LIKE ZIPPERS) you can't pay to replace a zipper for less than 20$ so an 8 dollar coat for spare was great...

Have a lovely Xmas by the way--I used to PM you a bit in the past, but haven't recently, so hope you're doing well ;)