Diamond Accent Double Looped Infinity Pendant - $24.99 ($119) @ Zales.com

noehlp

Funny story....my son saw this and said..."Hey you should buy this for when I get a serious girlfriend!".......So, I did!

lol How old is he? It is a pretty necklace that any lady/girl would be lucky to get. Glad to hear he's thinking of his future! ;)

I went ahead and bought one but I wondered if anyone picked theirs up yet? If so,

Is the actual pendant able to be removed from the chain?

And do you feel it is really a $100 piece of jewelry?

Not intending to sound "picky" for 25 dollars, but just want to know because similar deals can be had at Kohl's, when applying coupons/Kash, etc.... If really nice, I may order one more...

thank very much for your reply. The chain may not be long enough for who I am intending to give it, so if they can remove and use another chain, that is great! And glad it looks pretty classy :) thanks!

I ordered one and it arrived on Thursday. You can remove the pendent if you would want to. I think it is very nice and does look like it could cost $100. It came in a gray zales box. Looking at it, I am surprised that I paid $25 for it.

They did say it was nice, but that could be their opinion just looking at it in general, not that they saw in person, so I wanted to be sure. Although Zales is a fine store, alot of times small diamonds can be of very poor quality. I have a person with a larger neck and need to know they can remove pendant.

Two people above you posted that they thought it was a very nice piece. As for being able to remove the pendant from the chain: I don't know for sure, but almost every necklace with a pendant I've ever bought could be.

I know what you mean. The pix posted is very accurate. I received my second one today and I am still loving it. While they are small diamonds, the quality, craftsmanship and style are very classic and appears high quality. It will be up to you to decide, upon seeing it, if you agree.

They did say it was nice, but that could be their opinion just looking at it in general, not that they saw in person, so I wanted to be sure. Although Zales is a fine store, alot of times small diamonds can be of very poor quality. I have a person with a larger neck and need to know they can remove pendant.