need a sears code

I googled and found a list of online coupons. Most of the coupons were specific for a certain category like clothes, jewelry, handbags, etc. I would send you the link, but I don't think that we are allowed to provide a link to other "deal" websites.

I did find $5 off $50 which looks like it is good for anything. Use code SEARS2012 or SEARS5OFF50.

There is also an entire list of Sears coupons on the Gotta Deal website. Go to the orange coupons button at top of the webpage and then type in sears.

Edited by nat1jen

I googled and found a list of online coupons. Most of the coupons were specific for a certain category like clothes, jewelry, handbags, etc. I would send you the link, but I don't think that we are allowed to provide a link to other "deal" websites.

I did find $5 off $50 which looks like it is good for anything. Use code SEARS2012 or SEARS5OFF50.

There is also an entire list of Sears coupons on the Gotta Deal website. Go to the orange coupons button at top of the webpage and then type in sears.

I don`t know, found ir searching for codes and I was able to put the code in for 35 off 350. Which is what I needed