BB laptop question

kulkel

I am confused! Is the Toshibia laptop that is offered for $379. only that price if I sign up for their internet? Cause it says instant savings...but somewhere on this forum I read it is after signing up for internet through them. is this right? I think I might just start crying. WalMart ad laptop was raised in Wis. And now if this is true for BB ...someone pass me the tissues!:wife:

I am confused! Is the Toshibia laptop that is offered for $379. only that price if I sign up for their internet? Cause it says instant savings...but somewhere on this forum I read it is after signing up for internet through them. is this right? I think I might just start crying. WalMart ad laptop was raised in Wis. And now if this is true for BB ...someone pass me the tissues!:wife:

Man you are confusing me! LOL Are you in Wisconisin now? If so the prices for ALL the doorbuster will be higher because of laws in your state that do not allow anyone to sell something for less then they paid for it. The AOL internet deal is only through CC not BB.

But I already have internet, and won't need it for the laptop..so this isn't a better deal for me. Like I said pass me a tissue, not only has walmart let me down..so has Best Buy!:cry2: :cry2:

You do realize that BB has no AOL deal, right? That's just with CompUSA and Circuit City...

BB is requiring AOL sign up for their computer deals this week. We had to pay $250 more for our computer because of it. I made sure that BB will not be requiring AOL sign up for the BF laptop.

They better not try to pull that shit come Friday. They are going to have some pissed off people then. :clapping:

Alright, to set my own mind at ease I called the Best Buy main office and spoke with them and then I called the local Best Buy in Madison, WI. I did the double calling to make sure of things. Anyways, the laptop at Best Buy is $379. with nothing else to sign up for or AOL or anything else. The gentleman I spoke with was awesome. He told me that if I plan on that laptop or really anything else in the BF ad, that I should plan on being there 6 hours before the doors open. He also told me a little something else for those of you planning on getting a ticket for an item and leaving. He said there is going to be a surprise time limit on claiming the items. So I suggest getting the ticket and staying in line! Just a little FYI for all the Best Buy shoppers;)