Cyber Monday Sales Forum - Merged Archive

Brad

I had to BEG the website to let me place an order! I really wanted to get DD a pair of light up skechers for under $30. I figured I'd pick up a few more gifts to get to $49 and free shipping. Every time I got to the shopping cart something was no longer available. I changed the color, size, or pickup option of the offending product then I tried to check out again and something else was OOS. 3 of the 4 pairs of Skechers I was interested in counted toward the $50 total for my $5/$50 coupon code, but for some reason the fouth did not (even though they were all the same price and all sold through Sears). Can you guess which pair they finally let me check out with?

Yep. The only ones I could get where $5 more than the others. I didn't get the ones I wanted, but DD won't care. She's been begging for "Skechers" for a while now, but she thinks ALL light-up shoes are Skechers. As long as they light up she'll be tickled.

I looked at 6pm and they had good prices. I've never ordered from them, though, and their customer service has really bad reviews - especially when it comes to returns. I'm hoping that by ordering through Sears I'll be able to exchange these overpriced shoes if they wear out too soon. The reviews for these shoes say they tend to quit blinking.

Famous Footwear didn't have blinky ones In the size we needed.