I need a deal on Under Armour Hoodies

Unless you have an outlet store near you, or what you want is in the outlet on their site, Under Armour doesn't really go on sale. Clearance racks seasonally are about it (UA determines what stores can clearance). Or if you find a store that has % off everything, then it would apply to Under Armour. It's one of those brands that limits their products going on sale. Their site only offers free shipping sometimes but no other sales. I shop there all the time. The actual outlet store usually carries all the same stuff and they email me coupons for 25% all the time, but it's only valid in-store. You can check out ebay too for free shipping. If UA isn't offereing it on their site, they have an official store on ebay that always have free shipping, but has limited products. There is always 3rd party sellers on ebay too, but they are rarely cheap. If you have an outlet near you and need the email invitation let me know.

That's what I was afraid of. :-/ It's for a neighbor of mine. She was looking for her husband and son for Christmas. I've never bought Under Armour before, so I have no clue if what Dicks has is a good price, but I passed it along to her just in case! Thanks!

Dick's BF ad is the same price as Under Armour's site ($74.99). No discount :( Seems it's a general ad with just a few BF specials in it (at least for clothing). Their Tech hoodies are the only ones marked down, a doorbuster for 25% off. It's a good deal considering they are rarely on sale, but it's UA's lowest end hoodie and not at all what you are looking for. There is $20 off a $100 purchase, but I can't read the fine print from the ad. It might be off a future purchase and not that day. A lot of the other stuff is off future purchase like the $25 bonus for North Face, etc.

their website has adult hoody's (select ones) 25% off with free shipping today...

PP's are right my son ONLY wears UA due to touch issues...its expensive and always excluded from sales and coupons :( We shop alot from the outlet on their website. Occasionally I can find things on clearance racks at Dicks or Hibbett Sports.

Cabelas has them for $49.99 right now, the ones that are normally $59.99. They have camo & hunting hoodies for men. Use code 2WINTER for free shipping on $99 or the same code will also give you $20 off $150 purchase & free shipping. That make the hoodies $43.32 with free shipping. I just used the code and its good until Dec 4th.

I just got one today at Hibbit Sports for my daughter for Christmas. It was $54.99 and not on sale....but I had a 20% off entire purchase coupon that I got in the mail the other day so that brought it down to $43.xx. Also got her some Texas Longhorn Pants ($35) and a Longhorn Tshirt ($25)--they were on sale 40% off though. Also got another 20% off those prices too. Total for everything including tax was $78.xx. Over $40 savings! :) Edited by scrapwave