Gap or Dillards?

zinnbball

Saw this on HuffPo.

Mark your calendars, this year's Black Friday sale at the Gap is too good to miss. America's favorite retailer will be offering 60% off select items all day long, but if you're an early riser, well, bring a wheelbarrow because you're going to score some serious loot. Until noon on Friday you can expect to find men's and women's sweaters for $19, Gap Body pajama sets for $19 and graphic T-shirts for kids and babies for $5.

Don't fret if you're busy tackling other sales on Friday, the deals continue all weekend long. On Saturday and Sunday men’s and women’s T-shirts will be $10, pajama pants for $15 and kids and baby sweaters for 60% off. Gap outlets will also join in on the fun, offering 70% off everything in store.

Went to one near me today to see my friend while she was at work. Already lots of big sales, including 60% off select sweaters and tops (as well as all panties in Gap Body), 40% off scarves etc., 30-40% off a bunch of other stuff, and an extra 30% off clearance...oh, and they already had the $19 pj sets as mentioned above. It was amazed how empty the store was! Got 3 AMAZINGLY soft scarves for ~$16 each, and a henley for ~$7 (including an extra 10% off for using my Old Navy card - just today, because it's Tuesday).

She mentioned that, in this mall, Gap and Old Navy will be the only stores open on Thursday. Such a bummer that ON isn't doing the early BF for cardholders, though :(