UGH!!! No BF ads in my Sunday papers!

laffnatu

I didn't get today paper, but I did go to Walmart and saw a hugh BF sign that looks like the ad ,hanging right at the entrance. The computer at my local store in Central Virginia is going to be $378. I won't be here, but hopefully were I'm going in Southern Illinois will have it for the same price.

A little off topic, but where at in S. Illinois are you headed? I am originally from a town in the southern tip called Metropolis...Home of Superman!

Guest all2tired

I didn't get today paper, but I did go to Walmart and saw a hugh BF sign that looks like the ad ,hanging right at the entrance. The computer at my local store in Central Virginia is going to be $378. I won't be here, but hopefully were I'm going in Southern Illinois will have it for the same price.

I was at Walmart today and they are still claiming they having recieved their BF ad. It never comes in my paper either

A little off topic, but where at in S. Illinois are you headed? I am originally from a town in the southern tip called Metropolis...Home of Superman!

I'm from Belleville Il. My husband is military and we're headed home. I hope they have the cheap laptops there!!!