Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch 179.99 at Amazon

jesspitt

Try again I already purchased one and went back just to enter 3 in my cart and it did. It just said at checkout 1 to 3 days to process. So yes, it will be in before christmas. Hurry!

Only 1 showing in stock and I need 3 for the kids. What are the chances they will be in before Christmas?

I know..Love BB. That would be great without taxes:(. Got the one at amazon tax free and free shipping. Still need one more. May go back to amazon or get it from BB.

Hey, everything helps. I just went back for another from Amazon. Just couldn't pay taxes at BB. So, I free from BF madness trying to get multiple. I got for DH, DS and myself (LOL). It will be nice to have the smaller tablets when traveling.

I have to pay Tax on Amazon otherwise I would jump on it. I am getting it for my kids school and have a tax exempt certificate, not sure if I can use it on Amazon...

I am on the phone right now with Sears to ask them about my tax exempt certificate to see if I order online and pick up in store if I can get the tax waived.

Hey, everything helps. I just went back for another from Amazon. Just couldn't pay taxes at BB. So, I free from BF madness trying to get multiple. I got for DH, DS and myself (LOL). It will be nice to have the smaller tablets when traveling.

Woo Hoo just spoke with Sears and they said they will waive the taxes charged once I fax over the Tax exempt certificate...

That is going to save our club so much money, so that we can get more items for our money

I am on the phone right now with Sears to ask them about my tax exempt certificate to see if I order online and pick up in store if IWoo Hoo can get the tax waived.

Refurbs of which items. The Tab2

Yes - I tried to post a link, but it put me in moderation because I don't have enough posts.

The description is: "New! Samsung - Refurbished Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with 8GB Memory - Titanium Silver

Model: GT-P3113-TS8ARB SKU: 7023224"

i dont know alot about tablets but my son wants one he wants a ipad but i cannot afford it to be honest can he do everything with this as the ipad plz any help would be so appreciated

Yes he should. I would recommend getting a microsd memory card to increase memory. It comes with 8gb and a 32gb microsd will be $17.99 @ Best Buy on BF. It is a SanDisk class 10. Great Deal. That would then give him 40gb storage .