SamsClub.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Itunes card shows available to me still

Still sold out for me... :confused: If I could order these, I would be able to get some sleep by not waiting for BB.

After refreshing a gazillion times, finally got my max of 5! Come on Best Buy or Toys r Us - need that PS Vita.....

Edited by jgm8
Good news

Had everything I wanted in my cart but cannot checkout, it keeps saying no a valid email/password, so I reset the password (even though I knew what it was) and then it says the new password was changed successfully (but when I try to checkout it says, not a valid email/password again!)

Very frustrating, I guess something is up with the site for me, but my sister tried and she was having the same issues.

Anyone get the xbox bundle or is it not available until 12:00?

I'm was wondering the same thing...the site consistently said it would be available at 12:00 (1am eastern), but nothing happened at 1am. I saw a post earlier that it was 'gone" already. Anyone know what's up with the X Box?

I'm was wondering the same thing...the site consistently said it would be available at 12:00 (1am eastern), but nothing happened at 1am. I saw a post earlier that it was 'gone" already. Anyone know what's up with the X Box?

I'm starting to think the XBox bundle will be an in-store item only

Anyone get the xbox bundle or is it not available until 12:00?

Trying to get the xbox and it still keeps saying Were sorry! The item {0} is currently not available. It said that before we hit 12 midnight, So does this mean they are all sold out or that they just have not changed the item for BF?

Trying to get the xbox and it still keeps saying Were sorry! The item {0} is currently not available. It said that before we hit 12 midnight, So does this mean they are all sold out or that they just have not changed the item for BF?

I can tell you it has been giving the same error since about 10pm Eastern - we started early since the overall online sale was supposed to start at 11pm EST. I was wondering the same thing, but others have said that it was briefly available earlier, so things don't sound good. The online ad specifically said it was not supposed to be available until 1am EST, but that has now come and gone.