SamsClub.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I purchased at 10:55pm EST.. checkout process took about a minute but it went through, still shows as in stock and I am still able to put it in the cart just to check. To bad you can't do a click and pull for this. Really don't want to have to leave the garage door open to have them slide this in for a threshold shipping since I'm not taking a day off of work just for a delivery.

I'm still able to add it to cart, were you able to? Or did you get stopped in the checkout process. (I am not ordering one, so I am not going through that process)

Doesn't even let me add to cart says out of stock lol not that I was going to buy it...I got the laptop I wanted

So what happens now that the site is unavailable? I have the LG player in my cart and was choosing the address, then it went down. Do I keep refreshing? Will it still be in my cart when the site comes back up?

I would keep refreshing but I don't know if it will still be in your account did u sign in already if so it may be. With the BB sale on Monday when site went down the stuff in my cart was booted out. I had to re get everything.