Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

I got the Canon Pixma printer earlier today. The sale price was equal to the best BF price for a similar model that I've seen. As soon as the priced appeared, I IMEd my wife to tell her I was getting it...took like 3 seconds. Came back, they were at 1% claimed. Hit Add to Cart...missed the first time...then ordered it ASAP. Total transaction took less than 2 minutes, and by that time, they were 100% claimed. All I did was wait at the page that has the counter until it switched over to active. I also set a meeting reminder on my phone in case I got busy and forgot to come back.

I'm not sure about that. Both times a little pop up came up and told me what # I was. :(

Mine got locked up on the checking deal status as well. I don't think you (we) have made it onto the waitlist. :-( Very disappointing, that was a great deal.

ETA - Apparently I quoted the wrong post. Sorry. To the person that was "checking deal status" - I think we are out of luck. I keep checking though just in case....

Mine got locked up on the checking deal status as well. I don't think you (we) have made it onto the waitlist. :-( Very disappointing, that was a great deal.

ETA - Apparently I quoted the wrong post. Sorry. To the person that was "checking deal status" - I think we are out of luck. I keep checking though just in case....

yeah, I tried going into a second screen and it says waitlist is full :( Darn it!

Hey does anybody know if any of the items that are sold out now will come around again? Like I really wanted to get the Brother Sewing machine for 50bucks for my mom but I didn't even realise it went on sale yesterday and now it's gone :-(((.

Also, I actually managed to get the Black & Decker BDC120VA100 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Drill Kit with 100 Accessories that was one of the lightning deals but cancelled when I saw it for less at walmart.com...lol. How do you know what is really a "good deal" when there's so much pressure to grab the deal so quickly!!!

Is anyone doing the wait list from their phone? I've done it in years past on my computer. Today I'm on my iPhone looking on the website and the Amazon app in the Black Friday section and haven't seen it... Just curious.

I was trying to do the gold box deals on my iphone 5 and it kept telling me it was not supported in my browser??? So I switched to the laptop

I was trying to do the gold box deals on my iphone 5 and it kept telling me it was not supported in my browser??? So I switched to the laptop

2 of the deals have worked just fine on my android. The Kindle Fire is android and there are like 3 times as many andrioids as appes, so maybe it does not work too well with apple.

Well, I actually got it. mom2monkiesx3 was right. Join waitlist if you can. You have to be quick like she said. Only three minutes to get it.

I am #54 (Poor chance) for the blue ipod touch 5th generation. Likely will not get it. Only 39 minutes remaining. I clicked on the buttons as fast as I could. They must not have had that many available.

Good job getting two of them. I thought the white would be popular too. My daughter REALLY wants the blue one.:D

And I just got the white one too :D Whooooohoooo :D JOIN THE WAITLIST ITS WORTH IT but do not close your browser since it only gives you THREE minutes to respond!

I'm so not happy. Waited all day for the ipod touch 5th gen. The button did not go live on time. When it went live, it was 100% done and the waitlist was full. What a joke.

It might be your browser and/or the processing speed of your PC. Always keep that in mind.