Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

So annoyed. I need Halo 4 for xbox and it should be $59.99 with a $20gc. Well, you add it to your cart and the subtotal comes up to be $79.99!! They are adding the $20 to the price. ARGH. I really don't want to go to the store tonight and fight crowds in electronics.

So annoyed. I need Halo 4 for xbox and it should be $59.99 with a $20gc. Well, you add it to your cart and the subtotal comes up to be $79.99!! They are adding the $20 to the price. ARGH. I really don't want to go to the store tonight and fight crowds in electronics.

Try it again....I just got it and it came out to 59.99 with gift card of $20.

"Save $5 on $50 kids + Free shipping" http://www.retailmenot.com/view/target.com

I wish I had a promo code to give but it didn't show. I did click though the link and got $5 off my scooters.

I didn't expect this to work (it says something about back to school), but it did! I just ordered 3 x Razor lighted wheel kick scooters for $52. Sale price is $19 each.

I got everything I wanted AFTER cart was dumped 2xs at 3 am this morning!!! Lol.

Couldn't get the Crayola Color Cans... Is that something that is going to be I store only? I don't want to fight the crowds for those but unfortunately it's become an obsession now..:)

I was able to get the 3ds bundle. I used my RedCard so there was free shipping and 5% off. Paid a total of $150.33.

That was the only item on my list so I'm done. :D

http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-3ds-w-super-mario-3d-land-red-nintendo-3ds/-/A-14297452#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=3ds

Thank you for the link!!! I couldn't find it online! Just got one :)

The ipod touch is supposed to be $195 plus a $40 gift card but when I put it in the cart it says it is $235 and they will take $40 off. So frustrated

Are you sure you have the right size? It's the 16gb that's $195 --- I got one without issue about an hour ago.

The ipod touch is supposed to be $195 plus a $40 gift card but when I put it in the cart it says it is $235 and they will take $40 off. So frustrated

I just tried it.

The cart is confusing. The ipod is $235, then there's the $40 discount to bring it to $195, but added to the cart automatically is the $40 gift card.

So when you check out you are paying $195 and you will get a gift card for $40.

It kind of looks like they are taking the $40 gift card off the price but the $40 off is listed as a discount and a $40 gift card is added to the order.

Never bought anything at Target online before. I signed in to check my order and it says it hasn't been shipped yet(ordered about 6ish hours ago). I haven't recieved a cancellation email which I'm really happy about. Is Target usually quick about knowing if it is cancelled or not? No one else has had their orders shipped yet I hope? I really don't want to wait in line tonight. Still having flashbacks from last year at Best Buy.

Just ordered the Canon camera bundle we wanted! It was the only BF item we wanted and now I can officially relax. :D

Out of curiosity what time did the sale really go live PST?

I woke up at a little after 2am cst and it was posted it just went live on the thread.

Just got my shipping confirmation for my iPad and it appears as though if you order the iPad/$60 giftcard online, they just deduct the $60 from your order. It doesn't look like they are shipping an actual giftcard. Here is how it broke down in my confirmation e-mail: (I used my redcard and that is why the promotion discounts show $80-- $20 for the 5% disc and $60 for the giftcard.)

shipment summary.

subtotal: $399.99

promotion discounts: -$80.00

shipping: $7.00

REDcard shipping discount: -$7.00

estimated taxes: $27.68

other charges: $0.00

other discounts: $0.00

your price: $347.67

total savings: -$87.00 (20%)

In addition to this summary, it also says: "Items in your order: iPad 16GB Black- SHIPPED; Promotional Giftcard $60- NOT YET SHIPPED."

Great... the fewer giftcards I have to keep track of the better!

I called them...they are having issues. They did it for me over the phone. took about 10 minutes to get through and place it. wasn't bad at all

I just tried it.

The cart is confusing. The ipod is $235, then there's the $40 discount to bring it to $195, but added to the cart automatically is the $40 gift card.

So when you check out you are paying $195 and you will get a gift card for $40.

It kind of looks like they are taking the $40 gift card off the price but the $40 off is listed as a discount and a $40 gift card is added to the order.

If you just go through the whole process and you get your receipt it will show it correctly. I just got off the phone with them.