Target.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

Ok yeah despite the fact moms families coming for Thanksgiving I may have my kindle stuck to my face the whole time waiting for this to start I need that $99 Nikon lol

reviews aren't too great for the camera... Heres one that got me worried: the camera looked nice and for the [$] percent off retail, I got it early. The settings are confusing and the zoom funtion makes the picture look out of focus. The image stabalazation is not very effective. The camera takes about a half a second to take the picture after you push down the button. People move and fast action is impossible to catch, like a dolphin jumping out of water. the video funtion works best on this somwhat bulky camera.

reviews aren't too great for the camera... Heres one that got me worried: the camera looked nice and for the [$] percent off retail, I got it early. The settings are confusing and the zoom funtion makes the picture look out of focus. The image stabalazation is not very effective. The camera takes about a half a second to take the picture after you push down the button. People move and fast action is impossible to catch, like a dolphin jumping out of water. the video funtion works best on this somwhat bulky camera.

Yeah I went elsewhere for reviews since Target just had one and every other site including cnet which is my go to site gave it great reviews as did amazon.co.uk buyers for some reason its not on the US amazon site and yeah i saw that funny thing is most the reviews I saw said the exact opposite and I searched out a lot of different reviews to be sure. I also searched out actual photography site reviews

Elena, that's the only review I found on the camera and I swear it was on every site I looked at! Did you find others?

I googled reviews for that model number and found several. Basically everyone saying if you need an action shot forget it... you'll miss it. lol. my kids are grown but I like to take pics of my nieces and nephews at their sporting events. I may hold off on this one. Love the price but I need to get action shots.

I got one item switched over also..the soda stream is adding the 20.00 giftcard. I am thinking about checking out and then adding all the other stuff.

On a related side note, I got the sodastream from HSN.com. They have a very nice package for only 89.99 (Includes 4 bottles, and a lot of syrups. Free shipping too)

I just checked my cart at target and was able to get Ipod touch with $40 gift card and halo 4 with $20 dollar gift cards. It did not show untill I checked my cart. Now I can go to sleep for a little bit.

www.Target.com

Edited by noehlp
main link

On a related side note, I got the sodastream from HSN.com. They have a very nice package for only 89.99 (Includes 4 bottles, and a lot of syrups. Free shipping too)

didn't think about HSN. I got this one cause of the giftcard. Do you like your soda stream, the gift is from my parents to my girlfriend.