BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

It's not an item coming up as COMING SOON so I wouldn't think it would be available later this AM online. There are other items not listed in the ad as COMING SOON that I hope are made available at 1 AM EST. For example, there are camera bundles that list as coming soon that are not in the ad...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T3+12.2MP+Digital+SLR+Camera+%26+Extra+75-300mm+Zoom+Lens/9999192300050008.p?id=pcmprd191800050008&skuId=9999192300050008

I'm up for another 1/2 hour or so. It's either that one or the westinghouse at target - if that gets listed?

Last year the refresh killed me. I have the SKU's for the things I want ready to go in a Word document so I can copy and paste and go right to.

Now to update my billing and shipping info just in case.

Thanks for the tip :)

It's not an item coming up as COMING SOON so I wouldn't think it would be available later this AM online. There are other items not listed in the ad as COMING SOON that I hope are made available at 1 AM EST. For example, there are camera bundles that list as coming soon that are not in the ad...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+EOS+Digital+Rebel+T3+12.2MP+Digital+SLR+Camera+%26+Extra+75-300mm+Zoom+Lens/9999192300050008.p?id=pcmprd191800050008&skuId=9999192300050008

My screen shows that it's "coming soon!!!" So idk what's going on right now :(

Guest wwoo806

my screen shows that it's "coming soon!!!" so idk what's going on right now :(

epic fail best buy - it is 1am eastern time - and sale is not live - there is no dang excuse for this crap

Guest wwoo806

Last year I believe it was 5am when they went live.

Yeah, what do you expect from a bunch of idiots who can not program a computer to change prices at 1am.

I think they follow, lets screw the people who want to shop.

Exactly. BB has always been reluctant to take my money.

I just hope I paid them back a little by letting everyone know about their little screw-up so we got $100 Itunes gift cards for $60. :D