Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Sale Started]

Brad

ugh...now gottadeal says the sale starts at 3:00am! i haven't slept all night, i have to be back up at 5:00am for the officemax sale, and now wal-mart does THIS?!?!

I have to keep pushing it back otherwise it'll say "sale started" and people will complain. i'm at the mercy of WM (and Target) just like you all.

Can someone answer my question about how to see which blu-rays are going to be on blackfriday on there site please?

I think that no one really knows. Which SUCKS. You can somewhat look at the ad, and kind of guess.. but intill it goes live.. it's anyone guess. I can tell you that if you search blu-ray and then change your list to low to high and when the ad goes live that will help you. this is what I did at best buy for the 3.99 blu rays and I got everything I wanted.. Hope that helps

ugh...now gottadeal says the sale starts at 3:00am! i haven't slept all night, i have to be back up at 5:00am for the officemax sale, and now wal-mart does THIS?!?!

I know what you mean, I have dozed off twice... I am giving it 5 more minutes, 10 at most...because this is going to ruin my Thanksgiving tomorrow if I don't sleep more than 2 hours. I have to be up 530 at latest.

I think that no one really knows. Which SUCKS. You can somewhat look at the ad, and kind of guess.. but intill it goes live.. it's anyone guess. I can tell you that if you search blu-ray and then change your list to low to high and when the ad goes live that will help you. this is what I did at best buy for the 3.99 blu rays and I got everything I wanted.. Hope that helps

Ok thanks at least I know Im going thru. Lol!

Brad it's like this every year.. wait and wait.. It's better than being out in the cold I suppose

Oh I know, believe me. I just want them to update their site soon. I'd like to get at least a couple hours of sleep before Kmart, Cabela's, OfficeMax and OfficeDepot go online (hopefully) in 3-4 hours and I have to get up again.

I have to keep pushing it back otherwise it'll say "sale started" and people will complain. i'm at the mercy of WM (and Target) just like you all.

sorry, i made that sound like it was GD's fault. it's all WM's fault! if they'd just stop being so stingy and secretive and get on with it already, so some of us could go to bed and sleep a couple of hours!

Do they enjoy messing with us?

Or do they just never have their act together? :confused:

Oh I know, believe me. I just want them to update their site soon. I'd like to get at least a couple hours of sleep before Kmart, Cabela's, OfficeMax and OfficeDepot go online (hopefully) in 3-4 hours and I have to get up again.

Do they enjoy messing with us?

Or do they just never have their act together? :confused:

oh, they enjoy messing with us all. i remember now. i got up last year before 2:00am for the sale, and it was 2:45am before it went live.

i'll probably still be sitting here when my husband walks in the door from work about 2:45am, waiting for the sale to start. :(

I see your post

That's funny.....you got your first post responding to someone looking to see if they posted :D. Btw auntsteff, keep posting; it's good to see people getting involved in the forums. Welcome! (even if it is six years later, lol)

When it does go live will they post an online ad on there main page so we can see and get to what we want faster?

yes, what Brad does.. once one of us nuts confirms that it's live and we got our stuff.. he begins to update the list.. that being said. I would not count on to wait for the links, you hot items may be gone. This is what just happened at target. someone says.. I got my stuff.. I then refresh and my big ticket item ( camera and blankets) are not sale price, and I then also confirm I got my stuff. Then brad posts that he is now updating links, which may take a hot minute cause it's a big ad.. same thing with walmart.