DVD/CD lists?

faceofboe

I see a lot of stores post in their ad that there are 100s of title on sale for CDs/DVDs and only show a few in the actual ad. Is there a way to find out what exactly is going to be on sale or is it a "wait til the last second and keep your fingers crossed that what you're looking for is on sale" type of a deal?

I'd like to know this too. I saw that somewhere has tv seasons on sale. I'd love to get my son Law & Order SVU, but I'm not going to stand in any long lines if I can find out before hand that those aren't even offered in the sale. I wish they'd list which ones they have available in the ads instead of just putting "100's of titles available."

I'd like to know this too. I saw that somewhere has tv seasons on sale. I'd love to get my son Law & Order SVU, but I'm not going to stand in any long lines if I can find out before hand that those aren't even offered in the sale. I wish they'd list which ones they have available in the ads instead of just putting "100's of titles available."

Most Stores put the tv season shows on their website when they go live with their bf ad. So If your curious, for example use bestbuy. It goes live on Thursday. So thursday at some point you need to log onto the net and go to bestbuy.com and see if the series you want is in the ones available to purchase at said price. If it is then you can pickup in store, if the store has it.