2 DS Games for $20 at Toys R US!

princessbsl45

I went to Toys R Us today to take advantage of the Toy Book deal which was 2 of the R US Super Buy DS games (Reg. $15-$20) for $25. I thought that would be a great deal for my kiddos. There was a seperate special going on this week B1G1 40% on video games. Apparently the cash register stacked them! I was able to get 6 games. 3 of them for $12.50 each and the other three for $7.50! Awesome deal!

I picked up Super Hero Squad, Pinkalicious, Hello Kitty Party, Madagascar 2, Spongebob Boating, & Madagascar Cart/Shrek Carnival Combo game! All of them were 19.99 games. There were ton to choose from. The only trick was that it had to be a "green" special buy sticker. If you looked at the same title game, some had green stickers and some had red stickers! The only one I was looking for that I couldn't find the green one for was Barbie Jet Set & Style.

Do you know how long this is going on? I tried to put 4 in my shopping cart, but they came up as 19.99, 11.99, 12.50, 12.50 (all were 19.99 before discounts), so it applied the 2/$25 to one set and the BOGO40% to the other. All of the ones I chose were part of both sales. I'm willing to try in store tomorrow if this is still going on.

Thanks for posting! DS5 wasn't going to get a DS for XMas since he already has a Touch and soon will have my iPad but this helped seal the deal. Especially since we needed smaller items for Santa's arrival at grandmom's in AZ that we'll need to bring home to MD. Heads up, the Wii games were also ringing up for this price. I got him 2 of those also.