Meanie Shoppers

BethRG

Hey Everyone!

I know we all go out hunting on the day after Thanksgiving, but have any of you encountered super rude customers? Last year, this lady was in such a rabid frenzy to get a TV that she dang near killed this other lady with her cart. I was floored...can any deal be THAT important?! Is this REALLY the way to celebrate the birth of Christ? I mean, I get up early and go "hunting" (I consider black Friday "hunting" for women and like minded men), and I plan my trip itinary weeks in advance (hence I am here), but REALLY...mowing people over seems a little insane!!!

Has anyone been treated as badly?

I hope everyone has a safe and FUN hunting day!!!:gd_orange

I had these women once come up behind me as I was getting one of the last Barbie dolls, WalMart had on BF, they were all reaching over and around me to get them. By the time I recovered there wasn't not one on the shelf. I was so mad but just went to look for another thing that was on my list.

I guess they needed the dolls more than I did. Not worth that much to me.

I have always shopped BF alone until I was pregnant with our last child and my husband insisted that He go with me that year. It was a good thing he did this lady pushed me over and was very rude and other customers, seen what she did and got the bouncing tigger I needed and she didnt get one.

Serves her right, but ever since then my husband loves to go just to see those crazy people act like that.

Last year at Wal-mart my 16 year old daughter was trying to get some of the small appliances. It was about five minutes till six when people started grabbing stuff so she did too. An employee took it out of her cart and told her she could not have it yet while others continued to grab. She waited until the worker turned around grabbed what we wanted and took off. She is a good BF shopper!!

Last year was my first experience with BF.

When I pulled into Walmart their were cops EVERYWHERE, outside, inside, all in the aisles. Year before it was in the news that their was a huge brawl inside the store. So I guess they got prepared last year.

At Walmart you have to line up at the pallets, dont understand why u just dont get in line and single file get your turn, dont understand all the hostility, yes we all want to save money but its not that serious, I think Id rather wait my turn patiently and spend my money oppose to spending my money bailing myself outta jail.

Ive never seen anything personally just heard over news.

My first year(04) I didn't experience any kinda of fights of my own. I only had only woman mess with me. As I was walking down an aisle looking for something. She felt the need to move her buggy in front of me blocking my way. So I push it right back to her. She's lucky she had alittle one in her cart. It would have been flung back at her. I still had fun anyways.

I have seen women fight over legos (99) I believe. As I have mentioned in other threads- had someone threaten to cut my husband over a Powerwheels. Have had people run into me with buggies, push, shove, etc. Have been cussed. Which is funny, because I am also the one that if I am up next to the pallet you can say, "Can you pass me one?" And I will. I'm not out to hurt anyone or take their stuff. If I miss the deal, it's not like I can't buy the same stuff later or get a different item.

All of the freaks out there that get that crazy need to know this WAL-MART SELLS BARBIE DOLLS EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Plus, all of you who get in the stores at some crazy hour of the morning to wait for this stuff. Let the workers through with it. They are just trying to do their jobs and get the stuff to the position that it has been assigned. Move your buggies! Let them through! There was an associate at the Wal-Mart here, a couple of years ago, who got hurt pretty bad because when they ripped the plastic off of what ever she was standing by people started jumping over her (she is only about 5'2") and knocked her down and trampled her.

Sorry for the rant. The people who do this type of stuff probably don't even read this type of post. They are just here for the ads and that's it. But if one does and it helps one person, then it was worth it.

I saw last year in WM someone knock an older person down and then they took all their stuff out of that cart and put it in their own and kept going.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I would have beaten them within an inch of their lives, and I am an arthritic munchkin. I'm only 5'2", but I can't tolerate people taking advantage of the elderly. My grandmother lives 2 blocks away from a Jewel that was just on the news because some idiot was preying on elderly women for their purses and cut the finger off of one for a cheap gold ring. We make sure a family member drives her where ever she needs to shop, and we stay with her the whole time. All too often, that sort of thing happens even when it is not BF.

Guest Deals4Me
Boy am I glad I havent experienced some of this crazyness!! Wow. I have been lucky with minor things...carts being pushed, and people cutting line... (LOL, we all threw them LITTERALLY out of the line)