BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

half the items were backordered and other half has shipped....i hope the backorders get shipped aqnd not cancelled like years before....

All depends on what time you ordered and how many they had. So far everything I ordered is being processed or shipped. Waiting on about 12 packages so far and not all items were shipped yet.

It's gonna take a lot for BB to draw me away from Walmart to start off. But a tv at that price again will be enough to get me in :)

I'll find out soon. Until I see proof I take it as unconfirmed. An asst. manager told me but didn't give much details. From checking prices IF it's true I'm thinking Westinghouse brand since it's closest to the price I figure they could drop to $200. Than again they could remove that deal since most people that would get it will likely be on line by the time it's released any way. No point drawing in the crowd that's already there.

The majority of the stuff I ordered during the early access will be delivered today. On the other hand, the early access event took me over a hour to check out. In fact, I opened an new window in my browser after waiting an hr checkout. Clicked on cart. My cart was empty for 2 things. I quickly put the items back in my cart and was able to get through. However, I did miss 2 things I that I had in my original order. I am going to remember this for next year early access!

The majority of the stuff I ordered during the early access will be delivered today. On the other hand, the early access event took me over a hour to check out. In fact, I opened an new window in my browser after waiting an hr checkout. Clicked on cart. My cart was empty for 2 things. I quickly put the items back in my cart and was able to get through. However, I did miss 2 things I that I had in my original order. I am going to remember this for next year early access!

same here. i set it up for ups to alert me when its delivered so i can run home and put the packages inside and get back on line. 8 of 14 shipped are arriving today. still have 3 orders not shipped yet. since you could only get 1 of each per order i had to place about 11 or 12 orders