BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

Woke up this morning to see those two words I have been waiting for :)

Early access is 11/19 at 11am EST, same 4 days ahead like last year. Preview is Sunday 11/18.

For others that have silver status what are you hoping to get early?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Woo hoo I am hoping for the Galaxy Tab2 and possibly the Asus Transformer. I probably will get it from BB and if I get it cheaper thru Walmart (price matching and employee discount0 will just return them.

Also looking at a Laptop there. Not doorbuster

Early access is 11/19 at 11am EST, same 4 days ahead like last year. Preview is Sunday 11/18.

I'm hoping I can knock off at least my camera kit, laptop, SDHC cards, PS3 games, maybe a couple blu rays.

I would go nuts if any door busters go up like the 55" Samsung since I have to order for my sister. That will eliminate having to line up next week at the store!

How did you receive this info? Did bb send an email?

How did you get this info? Did bb send an email? I haven't gotten one yet ;(

Got mine. Unfortunately most of what I need this year are doorbusters. The ad says in fine print the items on the "First page, page 2 and last page are in store only unless otherwise stated."

I dont know if they still do doorbusters. Last time I bought thru early access it was for a doorbuster ipod touch with a $50 gift card back. This was 3/4 years ago

I dont know if they still do doorbusters. Last time I bought thru early access it was for a doorbuster ipod touch with a $50 gift card back. This was 3/4 years ago

Sorry, I meant they were on the first page, and the last page. Guess that means what I need is prob not gonna be online since it has that exclusion for the first 2 pages and last page in the fine print.

Sorry, I meant they were on the first page, and the last page. Guess that means what I need is prob not gonna be online since it has that exclusion for the first 2 pages and last page in the fine print.

I have always called and ordered that way. We will find out Sunday what is offered

Get ready by adding your Reward Zone number now.

View: Mobile | Web

FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING

Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver MyRewardZone.com

BestBuy.com

XXX

Member #: XXXXXXXXXX

1,892 points as of 11/08/2012

You have reward certificate(s) Print ›

ONE DAY ONLY - 2X POINTS STOREWIDE

BEAT THE CROWDS WITH PREMIER ACCESS

PREVIEW: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for an advance look at the deals.

SHOP: Monday 11/19 at 11 a.m. ET, get exclusive early access to select Black Friday deals online or over the phone. Quantities are limited.

PREPARE: Today, add your Reward Zone® member number to your BestBuy.com account for quick, easy access to the event.

LEARN MORE

SAVE THE DATE

You're invited to the Reward Zone Private Shopping Event Sunday, December 2, 2012, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. Enjoy all the fun:

• Great bonus point offers

• Prizes in the Digital Scavenger Hunt

• Exclusive offers on products you love

Add this event to your calendar ›

LEARN MORE

MY REWARD ZONE

XXXX

Member #: XXXXXXXX

Premier Silver

My points: 1,892 (as of 11/08/2012) View points and purchases ›

You have reward certificate(s). Print now ›

OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS

REWARD ZONE OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS

Save on popular products, rack up points and much more with exclusive offers on mobile phones, Bose products, musical instruments and more.

Get 1600 Reward Zone Points¹ with Audiobooks.com

That's over $30 in reward certificates. Join for $29.95 per month. Get unlimited listening.

Best Buy cares about the privacy of your personal information as much as you do. For more information on how Best Buy protects your privacy, steps you can take to protect your personal information and alerts on current privacy risks facing consumers, please visit the Best Buy Privacy Hub.

*No minimum purchase required. Reward Zone Premier Silver members receive expedited shipping. Excludes select Marketplace items and items displaying "In Store Only" message.

¹Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.

This e-mail is a Best Buy advertisement. If you no longer wish to receive our marketing e-mails, unsubscribe here. If you have difficulty with the unsubscribe link, you may also send an e-mail to PrivacyManager@bestbuy.com For more information, read our Privacy Policy or call 1-888-BEST BUY.

Best Buy 7601 Penn Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423-3645

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, GEEK SQUAD, REWARD ZONE, BEST BUY MOBILE and the

BEST BUY MOBILE logo are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. © 2012 BBY Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

Premier Silver member through Feb 2013

Just checked, I'm good to go, although I may already be on line at that point. Maybe I can get SOME items taken care of early, less things to run around the store getting on BF.

Already in line on Monday?! You my friend are way more hardcore than I would venture to be lol.

Hope you get good 3g/4g coverage while you're waiting. Last year the site was incredibly underpowered for the traffic from all us silver members. I am praying those on the west coast will oversleep since it'll be 8am their time ;)

haven't gotten email either... However, checked and definitely a silver member, and the notice was on reward zone account, just no email. :(. Also verified the email address was correct on account, and that it didn't go to junk. arrrgh..

Yes, no email ether, but I just saw the notice on the reward zone account

So when I sign into my reward zone it shows that I am a premier silver member and that I have to sign into my bb acct to gain access so my question is on Monday do I just sign into my bb acct and the sale will show up. Really want the toshiba laptop and if they have the Lenovo laptop

So are regular people who aren't Silver screwed when it comes to buying stuff on Thursday online?

Sounds like the Early Access for Silver members is Monday, not Thursday. I have ordered several times from Best Buy on Wednesday night/Thursday morning with no problems. And I wasn't even a plain RewardZone member. So everything should be fine.

So are regular people who aren't Silver screwed when it comes to buying stuff on Thursday online?

I believe they have separate stock set aside, the perk is being able to have the sale items quicker. With ordering Monday us silver folk will have our items by Wednesday (free expedited shipping).

I have always just called it in. I have not ordered online. So not sure how that works.

Do they work quick enough to get the order in before the big items sell out? Last year I had problems with the site traffic.