BB Silver Member early access

avguydan

Got through with everything that I need except this tablet. The page is broken. I have the correct price in the cart, but I can't find the correct $20 gift card.

Search for the $20 GC from front page. It's the 'blue' one I believe. it shows up free in checkout.

I ordered the 26" TV twice... lets see how that works out. I ended up also adding a copy of windows 8 pro for $54 and all 5 seasons of the Big Bang Theory for a total of $40. I got everything I wanted and some stuff I didn't need. Not to shabby even after the 30 minutes of blizzard frustration. I wish they had had the 40" Toshiba available, but I guess that is what will keep me up on Thursday!

Can't get the tablet. Still not allowing it to be added to the cart.

If you are talking about the Samsung Tab 2, I just checked out with the GC with no prob. Try adding it through the home page and not going through the RZPS email link. It will all come off when you get to the cart.

GC

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Best+Buy+GC+-+%2420+Gift+Card/8234038.p?id=1168043277974&skuId=8234038&st=20%20gc&cp=1&lp=1

Tablet

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+with+8GB+Memory+-+White/6815824.p?id=1218808240500&skuId=6815824&st=Galaxy%20Tab%202%207.0%20&cp=1&lp=2

I was trying to order 4 new galaxy S3's for my family lines. site allowed me to order 3 but refused sale pricing on 4th. Customer service chat offered no help , only regurgitating site terms of service via copy paste. Claiming ability to limit quantities although there was nothing advertised as to quantity limits. Im done with BestBuy after this.

I ordered the 26" TV twice... lets see how that works out. I ended up also adding a copy of windows 8 pro for $54 and all 5 seasons of the Big Bang Theory for a total of $40. I got everything I wanted and some stuff I didn't need. Not to shabby even after the 30 minutes of blizzard frustration. I wish they had had the 40" Toshiba available, but I guess that is what will keep me up on Thursday!

Finally got everything I wanted and a few extras! :) After about 30 minutes of frustration it all worked out! Much better than last year too!

If you are talking about the Samsung Tab 2, I just checked out with the GC with no prob. Try adding it through the home page and not going through the RZPS email link. It will all come off when you get to the cart.

GC

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Best+Buy+GC+-+%2420+Gift+Card/8234038.p?id=1168043277974&skuId=8234038&st=20%20gc&cp=1&lp=1

Tablet

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Galaxy+Tab+2+7.0+with+8GB+Memory+-+White/6815824.p?id=1218808240500&skuId=6815824&st=Galaxy%20Tab%202%207.0%20&cp=1&lp=2

THANK YOU SSSSOOOOOOO MUCH. With your help and the links I was able to get the items, otherwise I would have been S.O.L.

Just wondering if they can't fulfill the orders how long before you get the email? I still plan to be first on line at Best Buy, HOWEVER, unless any of the items are cancelled I got everything I intended to get at Best Buy already. I can get 2 of the $99 tvs for my sister and choose a laptop I want and the other mystery deals they officially post on Wednesday night, but I got a heads up on a few items that will make it worthwhile to get there early, besides, it's tradition that I start the line at Best Buy every year, lol.

Finally got stuff to work. I have had to place 5 orders so far...

Yup same here with multiple orders. I placed 7 orders and the credit card called wondering what the heck was going on. I told them to blame Best Buy for only allowing 1 of each per order, lol. Could have done it in less orders but as soon as I had a few items I checked out rather than have them tell me they ran out. Now let's just hope I find out before BF if anything was cancelled.

What a headache this morning lol... I had my cell and office phone on hold while refreshing the site. Finally the site came up but got all my items and orders shouldn't be cancelled.

HP Envy 17.3" laptop

BD movies

MS Office 2010

32GB SDXC card

PS3 Need for Speed

Wii Epic Mickey 2

Jawbone Jambox

Phew now I don't have to line up :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What a headache this morning lol... I had my cell and office phone on hold while refreshing the site. Finally the site came up but got all my items and orders shouldn't be cancelled.

HP Envy 17.3" laptop

BD movies

MS Office 2010

32GB SDXC card

PS3 Need for Speed

Wii Epic Mickey 2

Jawbone Jambox

Phew now I don't have to line up :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I got all the items I wanted but they will be having the secret sale items posting Wednesday night. Rumor is a 55" TV for $200 and 4 laptop deals not in the ads. Although I got everything, even if those items don't show up, I will still be first in line tomorrow night.

I ended up making 9 orders total. I still did not order my laptop. I went thru Paypal for all orders but 2 (I used my Aunt's credit card for her orders). My bank will only allow $1000 purchases in one day, so hoping the laptop I want 15.6" Hp Envy will be available after 8pm to order (starts a new day)

Ordered

2 Samsung Samrt blu ray players (instead of the Roku I was going to get)

Ipod touch 4th gen with $50 gift card back

2 Canon Camera bundles $79.99

2 32gb memory cards

2 15gb memory cards

3 8gb memory cards

Asus Transformer

Samsung Galaxy with $20 gift card back)

1TB Seagate external harddrive

Tom Tom GPS

Just Dance 4

Assassins Creed 3

Logitech mouse

Kingdom Hearts for 3DS

So far I have received 3 codes for a free book from Shutterfly. I have no idea what that is from.

Edited by racerfan

THANK YOU SSSSOOOOOOO MUCH. With your help and the links I was able to get the items, otherwise I would have been S.O.L.

Just wondering if they can't fulfill the orders how long before you get the email? I still plan to be first on line at Best Buy, HOWEVER, unless any of the items are cancelled I got everything I intended to get at Best Buy already. I can get 2 of the $99 tvs for my sister and choose a laptop I want and the other mystery deals they officially post on Wednesday night, but I got a heads up on a few items that will make it worthwhile to get there early, besides, it's tradition that I start the line at Best Buy every year, lol.

Yvw...heck if it wasnt for bpr I would have not even known about the GC. I was sitting there waiting for them to update and add it to the tablet page..lol. I will still be going out to be in line at BB too. It is just tradition I guess. Plus there were a few things I didnt get a chance to get. Like the 40' Toshiba, the Toshiba Blu-Ray, and the 3DS bundle.

I am PUMPED now!!! Bring On BF!!! :gd_pineap:gd_orange:gd_not_ri

I ended up making 9 orders total. I still did not order my laptop. I went thru Paypal for all orders but 2 (I used my Aunt's credit card for her orders). My bank will only allow $1000 purchases in one day, so hoping the laptop I want 15.6" Hp Envy will be available after 8pm to order (starts a new day)

Ordered

2 Samsung Samrt blu ray players (instead of the Roku I was going to get)

Ipod touch 4th gen with $50 gift card back

2 Canon Camera bundles $79.99

2 32gb memory cards

2 15gb memory cards

3 8gb memory cards

Asus Transformer

Samsung Galaxy with $20 gift card back)

1TB Seagate external harddrive

Tom Tom GPS

Just Dance 4

Assassins Creed 3

Logitech mouse

Kingdom Hearts for 3DS

So far I have received 3 codes for a free book from Shutterfly. I have no idea what that is from.

I have also decided against the ROKU boxes. I figure that with the blu-ray players you are getting more for your buck. We dont have them in the rooms that I was going to use the ROKU for so its not like I am cluttering up anything. I also saw a lot of negative stuff about the ROKU (like they box didnt have an off button or was getting extremely hot) that kinda concerned me. I also read that your "free" channels are just a lot of no name junk shows. And that you still end up having to get some type of subscription to Netflix or HULU. So I might as well get the players.

Thanks Best Buy. They sure started out shaky but were quick to jump on the problems and fix them. It looks like the deals are still up. I don't recall the deals lasting that long last year. Maybe some got disgusted and quit trying this morning which left more inventory. Got everything I was after. Now let's hope they don't start cancelling orders like before.