looking for something I saw - mini Yoshi/Mario R/C cars

redraccoon

I've been browsing the BF ads as they get posted. I'm not a super shopper... but there are a few items I would really like to get for specific people.

In my browsing I could have sworn that I saw small remote controlled vehicles from MarioKart - specifically Mario and Yoshi..... I know I saw them SOMEWHERE....seems like they were under $15 each......

but search as I may I can't find that ad!!

Anyone have an idea which store it might have been???

I've tried just general searching online - found the cars at Walmart, but either they are not in the BF ad or I'm overlooking them.

Thanks!

I've been browsing the BF ads as they get posted. I'm not a super shopper... but there are a few items I would really like to get for specific people.

In my browsing I could have sworn that I saw small remote controlled vehicles from MarioKart - specifically Mario and Yoshi..... I know I saw them SOMEWHERE....seems like they were under $15 each......

but search as I may I can't find that ad!!

Anyone have an idea which store it might have been???

I've tried just general searching online - found the cars at Walmart, but either they are not in the BF ad or I'm overlooking them.

Thanks!

Is this it? Link: HERE

OMG... that was fast!

You rock - yes, that is the ad I was thinking of. I have a couple teen nephews who don't really want anything but gift cards.... but I know they would LOVE these! Plus they can race with my kiddo who got a bigger version of the same thing earlier this year.

I may just have to see if I can score these......