Staples

suzy3333

Sounds like no...

12:53:58 PM len

Initial Question/Comment: will premier members get an opportunity to purchase goods at black friday prices before black friday this year?

12:54:04 PM System

Welcome to Staples.com Live Chat. We will be with you shortly.

12:54:04 PM System

We ask for your assistance: please do NOT send credit card information through chat. Should credit information be required for a transaction, a Staples associate will contact you for the required information

12:54:09 PM System

Alicia has joined this session!

12:54:09 PM System

Connected with Alicia

12:54:19 PM Alicia

Hello Len, thank you for contacting Staples.

12:54:34 PM Alicia

I haven't heard anything yet, but let me check to see if they have released any information on that recently. Please hold.

12:57:14 PM Alicia

Thank you so much for your patience. I am still researching this for you and will need a few more minutes please.

12:57:19 PM len

thank you

1:00:09 PM Alicia

Thanks for holding. At this time there has been no information provided in regards to the Black Friday promotion for Reward. If they are having that again this year you would receive by mail or email an invitation that you would take in to the store.

1:00:49 PM Alicia

If they are doing this they have not informed us yet and I have not heard of any invitations being sent or received at this time.

1:01:20 PM len

ok. thank you. i was hoping i had missed a not or post card. thanks for your help.

Yes, I was so mad about 3 years ago when I was still a noob that I stood in line for some good deals on memory cards, blank DVDs, etc. And then went home and was surfing online and saw the same deals online for the same price, still in stock! I wanted in line for 30 mins to check out, hit a few more stores and it was all still available. Ugh. Now I have learned, and im sure many others have too so online shopping gets sold out quicker...especially with smart phones and buying from one store while waiting in line at another :-)

Staples Kicking off their Black Friday Sales this Sunday.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2412237,00.asp

If you want to avoid the crowds completely, Staples announced that it will be doing hourly, mobile flash sales for the first time starting. Starting at 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving night, the company will offer up deals to anyone who visits Staples.com on their mobile device. The company will also offer in-store coupons that will be accessible on staples.com via the smartphone from 5 a.m. to noon.

On the Sunday and Monday after Thanksgiving, Staples said it will sell the Canon PowerShot A4000 for $99.99, down from $179.99

I am hoping to order online the Photoshop and Premiere Elements bundle from officemax for $69.99. They have the Photoshop Elements for $44.99 cheaper than Staples by $5

Never shopped staples bf before, are all the items also online? I need the adobe Photoshop elements software.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Never shopped staples bf before, are all the items also online? I need the adobe Photoshop elements software.

The couple times I have ordered from them, it seems like a good bit of it was online. At least one of the times I even got a ticketed doorbuster online. :)

I would imagine at the very least software would be.

Good luck!

I am hoping to order online the Photoshop and Premiere Elements bundle from officemax for $69.99. They have the Photoshop Elements for $44.99 cheaper than Staples by $5

Yeah I saw, I am hoping I get contract discount since I have my credit card linked via work benefit. Last time they had a sale on paper I actually made money after the rebate lol.

The couple times I have ordered from them, it seems like a good bit of it was online. At least one of the times I even got a ticketed doorbuster online. :)

I would imagine at the very least software would be.

Good luck!

I hope so! I would think software can easily be done online since they do have the download only delivery option.

I'm looking at a desktop Staples has on the Ad - it's a doorbuster- any chance that would be online? I really don't want to go out... :)

I have purchased door busters from Staples before online. That doesn't mean for sure this will be, but at least at some point they did offer some. :)

Good luck!