can you tell what will be online?

cab0ad

Some items are clearly marked "In Store Only", those will not be online. Other than that, many of them will be online but will sell out quickly.

And if you're a silver premier BB rewards member, they get exclusive access to all the online sales before the general public. So it's possible, not probable, that some items will be sold out or greatly diminished availability online. I was a silver member last year and got my items that way.

And if you're a silver premier BB rewards member, they get exclusive access to all the online sales before the general public. So it's possible, not probable, that some items will be sold out or greatly diminished availability online. I was a silver member last year and got my items that way.

I am so hoping they will do that again this year. I have not heard anything yet though.

Last year the early access email notice went out on 11/20 for early shopping on 11/21 from noon-midnight.

Using this logic we still have maybe 5 more days til they may give a heads up with early access on the 19th.

Really hope I am right :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

How does one get to be a silver premiere reward member, ( is it just thru spending alot there?)

Good Grief, that's not me, thanks for the quick reply :)

lol well for me all it took were one large TV purchase twice over the past few years. If you shop BB it is worth it, expedited shipping, easy returns, and deals!! The BF early access to me is worth every penny. While I wait in line I will have gotten the online items a day before I can focus on other stuff.

If you have a Best Buy RewardZone MasterCard you can make purchases anywhere and as soon as your purchases total $2,500 in 1 calendar year, you achieve Silver Status.

I didn't know that! May have to ditch my regular BB Reward zone card and get the MC one.

Yes it is definitly worth it. I bank all of my points till BF and that is when I use my certificates :)

Way better than "points" from Amex or others that are really pity gifts lol. I am going to look into this for next BF! Thanks for the tips.

In the fine print of the ad it says "the front page, 2nd page and last page doorbusters are in store items only unless otherwise stated."

They say that to cover themselves in case they don't offer them online, but many of those items have been online in past years.

They say that to cover themselves in case they don't offer them online, but many of those items have been online in past years.

Yup always protecting themselves, but it gives them the OPTION rather than be required to offer them or not to offer them. In past years many of the doorbusters will be available online, IF you are lucky enough to grab them.

lol well for me all it took were one large TV purchase twice over the past few years. If you shop BB it is worth it, expedited shipping, easy returns, and deals!! The BF early access to me is worth every penny. While I wait in line I will have gotten the online items a day before I can focus on other stuff.

lol, i was on line last year and scored a few of the deals. Where's the fun of not being in the line???