Nintendo DSI XL

princessbsl45

I am going to need 3 of these on Black Friday. I am assuming I will need two other people with me, is that correct? Will this be a ticket or pallet item? Do you think there will be a high demand for these? Trying to figure out how I am going to manage standing in line for these and the Nabi 2!

I havent seen them advertised for BF. THey are on sale this week at TRU for $199 plus a $20 gift card or at BB for $179. I took the BB ad to WM and price matched.

They are talking about the DSi XL that will be $99 on BF. I think you may be thinking about the 3DS XL which I have not seen listed in any of the BF ads so far.

princessbsl45 I think you would be better off by bringing extra ppl with you if you can. The line for the Nabi will probably be huge since Walmart has it the cheapest and it is a highly sought after item this holiday season. It would be a shame for you to miss the DSi because you are stuck in the Nabi line.

Walmart is a WAR ZONE on BF..lol! :gdgirlfight3ol:

Thanks for the info! I already have a Nabi in the closet I purchased for full price in October. It is amazing, no one I talked to after I purchased it had ever heard of it. Now that is is on sale, everyone wants it! lol!

I know. I was hoping that it would be on sale, but now I am afraid that I will not be able to get one (while on sale) since it is so popular. I already have it on layaway though just in case.

But you can't play a lot of the cool new games on the DSi. Most of the new games are only for the 3DS or the 3DS XL.

IKR! They finally got me this year. I have a regular DS Lite which I LOVE....but I am starting to see all the new really cool games popping up are only 3DS. I ended up going for the other Walmart bundle which gives you the 3DS, extra battey, charging dock, case, and game.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-Starter-Bundle-a-40-Value/17201142

When I ordered mine, they still had purple and pink available so I got the purple. I am still waiting for an AWESOME deal before Christmas, but I'll have this one just in case one doesnt pop up. I also thought about the 3DS Holiday Bundle that will be available on BF by some stores. That is another good deal if you dont mind it being red and coming with a pre-installed game.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/black-friday-13913-Nintendo3DSHolidayBundle.html

Are you referring to the regular Dsi or the Dsi XL or both??

Both. Nintendo 3DS games can only be played on the 3DS and the 3DS XL. Most of the new games coming out will only work on the 3DS/3DS XL platform.

I would not waste money getting the DSi or the DSi XL.

I know. I was hoping that it would be on sale, but now I am afraid that I will not be able to get one (while on sale) since it is so popular. I already have it on layaway though just in case.

Walmart has stated that you will receive bf pricing on layaway items that are paid for during the price drop as their registers ring out at current pricing. They are open 9am-9pm Friday- so if the price is still valid then, it may work.. It's Walmart, so who knows for sure- and if it's marked as a special buy in the ad, it will have a separate bar code and not qualify for the discount. definitely worth a try if you miss out!