Imaginext Deals?

momof2boys2009

My number one priority on Black Friday this year is to find good deals on the Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle, and the guys/dragons that go along with it, for my two young boys. I know the Castle was a huge deal last year, so do you think it will be again this year? Also, has anyone seen it in any of the ads? I thought I looked carefully, and haven't seen it at all. Any help would be great! Thanks!

That seems like the same thing TRU does, it's great that its b1g1 free or 50% off, but it defeats the purpose when the sales price is more than the other stores. I have been waiting for deals on talon castle also, both of my boys want it and the accessories. The accessories seem to go on sale but not the actual castle. I did find the Imaginext Dragon World Fortress for $29.98 at TRU store the other day. I was under the impression that it was no longer available.

I'm glad I'm not the only one hoping for a deal for the Talon Castle!

I did find the Imaginext Dragon World Fortress for $29.98 at TRU store the other day. I was under the impression that it was no longer available.

They must have brought it back, or Toys R Us never got rid of it, because I also thought it was no longer available.