Need tips for purchasing mulitple large items

mommyhawk

I'm seeing quite a few potential items that are larger in size that I'd be interested in. I typically shop by myself on Black Friday. Does anyone have any tips on how to best get it done? Should I try and get everything all in one shot - not sure that I would be able to carry it all. Or, should I get the higher priority items, go through checkout, put them in the car, then go back into the store and hope that some of the other items are still there? Any ideas? Thanks!

If you could team up with someone that would be best. When me and my ex were still together that is what we did, it made it much easier because we would have a meet up spot. This year I think I am going to drag my daughters with me so I can stand in one line for one item and them for another one.

See what you can purchase online, and then go for the priority items first. Depending on what it is and the size of the items. It may be as simple as taking tickets to the checkout and having an employee load it for you from an area off limit to customers at that time. Just go to the store early to talk to the person in charge of them.