Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I've never bought electronics at Target on black friday before. I'm seriously considering getting the Nikon camera on the front page. Has anyone bought a camera on black friday there before and how would it work? Do they usually have the cameras out on display or would I have to wait for an employee to get it for me?

What are we thinking with that hot wheels 6-lane raceway for $39.99. I was about to buy it at WM for $65, should I wait? I probably won't get to Target until midnight. Think it will still be there? It's on my son's list so I have to buy it.

Don't forget, Walmart has a price guarantee they are very big on now. Buy it at Walmart next week and then price match it when it goes on sale. The item is not listed as a door buster so they should have no problem matching the price. You might take a copy of the ad and speak with the manager. If they know its going on sale they might let you have it now at that price.

Don't forget, Walmart has a price guarantee they are very big on now. Buy it at Walmart next week and then price match it when it goes on sale. The item is not listed as a door buster so they should have no problem matching the price. You might take a copy of the ad and speak with the manager. If they know its going on sale they might let you have it now at that price.

They will not honor it for BF, they will pull the its not the same EXACT item, as it wont be, anything in there BF ad, will be on pallets that come in with a different sku#, which means its not the same item

I doubt they will make a special sku for this item. It is not a door buster and not limited quantity or a least so it says. In fact on the "door busters" show limited quantities so I would think they should give you a rain check if they run out. Could be wrong

I've never bought electronics at Target on black friday before. I'm seriously considering getting the Nikon camera on the front page. Has anyone bought a camera on black friday there before and how would it work? Do they usually have the cameras out on display or would I have to wait for an employee to get it for me?

I bought a camera 2 black Friday's ago from Target. After waiting in the line outside the store, there was a second line I had to wait in for all of the cameras & video systems. Not sure if would be the same this year or not. If possible, ask an employee before the doors open. I was able to get my Cannon camera after about 40 minutes or so in the second line.

Good Luck. :)

Has anyone seen a better deal on the 3ds with a game? Also, they show red in the ad, do you think they will have different colors also?

BB has it for the same price but you earn Reward Zone Points on your purchase. So far they are the only two stores with the best 3ds deal for Black Friday. Seems that the 3ds holiday bundle only comes in red this year for all the stores.

Walmart has a make it yourself 3ds bundle that is $179 that allowed you to pick you own color, but purple and pink are sold out now:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-Starter-Bundle-a-40-Value/17201142

I went ahead and got the one from Walmart and plan on switching out the game for one she really wants (if I cant find a better deal). I am still holding out hope that someone will have a better deal before Christmas though. :)

I bought a camera 2 black Friday's ago from Target. After waiting in the line outside the store, there was a second line I had to wait in for all of the cameras & video systems. Not sure if would be the same this year or not. If possible, ask an employee before the doors open. I was able to get my Cannon camera after about 40 minutes or so in the second line.

Good Luck. :)

Thanks! About how long did you stand in the first line outside the store? Since they are opening at 9pm this year I was thinking of getting there about 2 hours before they open. I plan on trying to get it online so I won't have to wait in line but I have slow internet and I'm not very lucky getting things that way.

I was just in Target and they have a Samsung 32" HDTV model UN32EH4000FXZA on sale now for 247.99. That is the same price as black friday. The model numbers are off a little but its still a 720p. Just saved by space in the car and hours in line!