Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Wow did you see the "1 hour guarantee"? The 3 items are guaranteed to be there for an hour and if not you get a guarantee card the ensures you get the item via ship to store before Christmas.

How big of a cluster will Walmart make this? :2roller:

My thoughts exactly!!

Wow did you see the "1 hour guarantee"? The 3 items are guaranteed to be there for an hour and if not you get a guarantee card the ensures you get the item via ship to store before Christmas.

A bigger concern is the "We Deliver" thing. Other than WM.com how are they gonna deliver? Guess I have a lot of questions to ask today.

First year working BF and I just noticed the towels for 1.48. Should I wear riot gear to work lol?

I was in WM last year and they had the same towels on sale(forget the price) and i couldnt believe the riot i saw with ppl trying to get those things.Im in no way downing anyone when i say this but man those towels were of car washing material.I think ppl will just buy anything that is on sale.

Woo!! It felt like christmas morning when I woke up and saw this ad. :)

Question: I'm definitely not going to make it to the 8 pm sale since thats about the time my family leaves my house on turkey day. Do they put the Wii games on their website for the same price? Or does Amazon put them up at the Walmart price or anything? I want to score a few of the cheap things.

I am so very excited about the Nabi 2 as well. Our Thanksgiving dinner doesn't usually end until around 7:00 after we get done cleaning up. I may just have to skip the clean up afterwards. It is at my house anyway, so I will just talk my sweet teeange sons into washing the dishes. We will definitely be using disposable everything to help make it easier...

I am disappointed that the Xbox 360 w/kinect is 229.00 though. I was hoping to get one for 199 with gc like last year. I am not sure if our Walamrt will price match kmart anymore since the kmart closest to us closed (it was about an hour away). The kmart is about 10 minutes further....

First year working BF and I just noticed the towels for 1.48. Should I wear riot gear to work lol?

You should start praying now that your bosses put you nowhere near the towels and sheets. Believe it or not those are the 2 things that seem to cause the biggest fights. Not to be a downer, just sayin' :-)

I am so very excited about the Nabi 2 as well. Our Thanksgiving dinner doesn't usually end until around 7:00 after we get done cleaning up. I may just have to skip the clean up afterwards. It is at my house anyway, so I will just talk my sweet teeange sons into washing the dishes. We will definitely be using disposable everything to help make it easier...

I am disappointed that the Xbox 360 w/kinect is 229.00 though. I was hoping to get one for 199 with gc like last year. I am not sure if our Walamrt will price match kmart anymore since the kmart closest to us closed (it was about an hour away). The kmart is about 10 minutes further....

I would not hold my breath for WM to price match b/c the xbox w/kinect bundle is online. WM doesn't even price match walmart.com but you could go ahead and ask a manager because you never know. (GET THEIR NAME!!!!)

I was in WM last year and they had the same towels on sale(forget the price) and i couldnt believe the riot i saw with ppl trying to get those things.Im in no way downing anyone when i say this but man those towels were of car washing material.I think ppl will just buy anything that is on sale.

You should start praying now that your bosses put you nowhere near the towels and sheets. Believe it or not those are the 2 things that seem to cause the biggest fights. Not to be a downer, just sayin' :-)

I'm going to do my best to be at the front end. No WAY am I going to be stuck in a corner guarding pallets of this stuff lol. The small appliances either; I saw those vids from last year!

I can't help but wonder "what's the catch?". I must be missing some fine print somewhere.

I like the ad and definitely see things for the home (just bought a new house!) and DS6. However, I am still sick with the fact that these stores are opening earlier and earlier on Thanksgiving day. Our family doesn't eat until "4 p.m." which is in quotes because it means food will be on the table by 6 p.m. And now stores will be open by 8 p.m.? It just seems like we're losing focus of what the holiday means. I know each store is looking for that dollar, and as long as people continue to show up in line by 7:59 p.m., they will continue this trend. I wish it were different; I miss the good ol' days of getting in line at 4 a.m. and shopping til noon. Oh well, enough lamenting. Here's hoping I can get the Skylanders starter pack online at 8 p.m.

OK, scans and PDFs should be the lower priced version now. Again, not all states will have these prices but I think the majority will.

Yes Oklahoma is one of those states that won't have these prices as the Nabi 2 is shown @199 in ad. Guess that saves me from Walmart Thursday night.

Woo!! It felt like christmas morning when I woke up and saw this ad. :)

Question: I'm definitely not going to make it to the 8 pm sale since thats about the time my family leaves my house on turkey day. Do they put the Wii games on their website for the same price? Or does Amazon put them up at the Walmart price or anything? I want to score a few of the cheap things.

Last year I was in the store grabbing things and had my niece at home ordering the video games online through walmart. I would think they would do the same thing again this year.

I like the Nook color for $99 too. Does anyone have DR DRE beats headphones? If so, are the even worth $179. Looking for headphones for 16 year old son. THanks!

My son is asking for the beats too. I just don't understand what makes them worth the money and what's so special about them. If anyone knows please let me know. :)

Well, for the first time in many years I don't need any electronic items so I'm leaning towards housewares and the usual socks and underwear packs. I am especially interested in checking out the $4.88 Beautyrest pillows but if they are anywhere near those blamed towels I will run in the opposite direction and hope there are some leftovers I can find later. Not interested in getting a black eye. :gdgirlfight3ol:

Unless WM has a surprise up their sleeve it looks like I can do all my shopping at the 8 pm sale and be done, which is actually a good thing. Last year I needed things from 2 of the start times and I didn't particularly like hanging out in the store for 2 hours waiting for the next start time.