Members-Only Online Event: Black Friday doorbusters early at Sears

racerfan

So I ordered the 32" tv and, like everyone else, my order was cancelled. I received an email last night from Sears apologizing for the cancellation and for my trouble they added 100,000 points ($100) to my Members card!!! So everyone watch your email! This was a nice surprise and boosts my BF spending!:D

I got my confirmation email last night also! Then a cancelation notice! The cancelation notice said I would not be charged, but lo and behold! My chekcing account is showing a charge from sears. I called this morning and they said it could take 3-5 days for it to be reversed!!!!

I also looked it up on line agian this morning and it can be deliverd to my home tomorrow for $69.99 extra, but I can't pick it up in the store for 9-11 days! I am so angry with them right now. I will go somewhere else and spend more just to avoid them! No appoligy email either!:mad:

I complained and got the points added to my account too. I'll take their $100 and spend it. It will be the last money I spend there.

They new good and well these TVs were not in stock when they sold them.

I don't know if it's true or a rumor but I heard on FB that they have been pulled from the ad.