Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Members-Only Online Event: Black Friday doorbusters early at Sears

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 tinkrbel  OFFLINE  

tinkrbel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 9:06 am

I got my confirmation email, will go pick up chocolate fountain and pizza stone tomorrow.

#32 afancyfeline4u  OFFLINE  

afancyfeline4u

Batman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 9:35 am

I got the TV right at 6 CT and it was confirmed. Just got a cancellation notice.

This was the crappiest ran event I have ever saw. I would rather shell out and extra fifty bucks somewhere else than buy from sears.

#33 snevins61105  OFFLINE  

snevins61105

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 9:37 am

I did the same thing! Ordered at 6pm exactly for the TV and got a cancellation. I don't even know if it's worth calling to chew butt. Ugh!

#34 tentips  OFFLINE  

tentips

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 3:05 pm

My TV order (orderded when sale started) was cancelled, too! :mad: I hate Sears. Last year, they sent me the wrong item, twice. I'm officially done with them. I'd rather pay more elsewhere.

#35 skytrain  OFFLINE  

skytrain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 4:58 pm

I just picked up my two 39in tv. Had no problems.

#36 happysunshine28  OFFLINE  

happysunshine28

• 4,311 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 19, 2012 - 9:49 pm

Picked up my order, of course I didnt order a tv. Can only imagine how many tv orders went in right at 6

#37 diane175  OFFLINE  

diane175

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 5:57 am

So I ordered the 32" tv and, like everyone else, my order was cancelled. I received an email last night from Sears apologizing for the cancellation and for my trouble they added 100,000 points ($100) to my Members card!!! So everyone watch your email! This was a nice surprise and boosts my BF spending!:D

#38 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,948 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 6:04 am

What is so funny is I went to my Sears yesterday and they had one of the TVs just sitting on the floor by the register. I asked if it was the $97 TV and he said yes but $198 in store. Plus the website says they have none...

#39 dmarquis  OFFLINE  

dmarquis

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 1:45 pm

I got my confirmation email last night also! Then a cancelation notice! The cancelation notice said I would not be charged, but lo and behold! My chekcing account is showing a charge from sears. I called this morning and they said it could take 3-5 days for it to be reversed!!!!

I also looked it up on line agian this morning and it can be deliverd to my home tomorrow for $69.99 extra, but I can't pick it up in the store for 9-11 days! I am so angry with them right now. I will go somewhere else and spend more just to avoid them! No appoligy email either!:mad:

#40 afancyfeline4u  OFFLINE  

afancyfeline4u

Batman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 4:58 pm

I complained and got the points added to my account too. I'll take their $100 and spend it. It will be the last money I spend there. They new good and well these TVs were not in stock when they sold them. I don't know if it's true or a rumor but I heard on FB that they have been pulled from the ad.

#41 kranky  OFFLINE  

kranky

• 3,625 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 6:17 pm

Site now says members-only Early Access to the BF Doorbusters has ended.

#42 RBWilliams  OFFLINE  

RBWilliams

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 321 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2012 - 6:30 pm

Wow, sorry everyone had such an awful experience. You'd think Sears would do everything they could to Build-up their customer base....not tear it down. Not good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users