What are my chances.......

cyndim98

I have never shopped at Best Buy on black friday before, and I'm pretty sure there is no chance of me getting the item I want because I refuse to spend 2 days before txgiving in line, however, I'm wondering wht my chances are of scoring the Galaxy Tablet for $179.00 online??????????

Does anyone know if I can try to get it online? The ad didn't say anything about being in store only. What are your experiences of getting things online versus at the actual store?

Every year, my sister and I used to watch the police and and the crazy ppl fighting in the best buy lines. I'm too old for that crap!!!!! I LOVE black friday and the excitement, but I;ll stick to spending txgiving with my family eating and listengin to my family argue!!! lol:)

any input would be appreciated!

I never had much luck buying the stuff online. Even with 4G service the speeds on my phone are too slow to get the good stuff while standing on line at Best Buy, lol. At the store I guarantee you won't have a chance without being in line for a long time. This year is shaping up to be one of the coldest Black Fridays I can remember in the past 18 years or so that I've been doing Black Friday.

I have had really good luck with BB online...however, they haven't been consistent on when they decide to bring them up. One year it was 11pm/Midnight, another 2 am, and last year was 6 am. So if you decided to do it, you have to be committed :)

I always find it amusing when people declare their unwillingness to go out on Black Friday, then throw their concerns to everyone on here when their chances are obviously and drastically reduced! Luckily, for those persons who shop online there is always the chance of grabbing some item that is not a high demand, low stock item. Real Black friday veterans have learned to shop throughout the year and augment their stash by online sales when possible. Nothing will ever replace the shared personal shoppping experiences brick and mortar stores offer to the Black Friday shopper.

I always find it amusing when people declare their unwillingness to go out on Black Friday, then throw their concerns to everyone on here when their chances are obviously and drastically reduced! Luckily, for those persons who shop online there is always the chance of grabbing some item that is not a high demand, low stock item. Real Black friday veterans have learned to shop throughout the year and augment their stash by online sales when possible. Nothing will ever replace the shared personal shoppping experiences brick and mortar stores offer to the Black Friday shopper.

I have a few things I'm interested in at Best Buy, but even though some I can get without the lines, what's the fun in that?? lol. I intend to get to Best Buy nice and early and be first again more out of tradition and the spirit of competition than any deals I may get.

I have a few things I'm interested in at Best Buy, but even though some I can get without the lines, what's the fun in that?? lol. I intend to get to Best Buy nice and early and be first again more out of tradition and the spirit of competition than any deals I may get.

I have been having some rather long conversations with my BF buddy, and so far I am still being lured to the dark side. That evil 50" LED from Sears beckons me, and now some of his "friends" are calling to me as well. Unless something breaks, like a final ad or even a "Secret sale" I may be forced to camp out at Sears this year.

I have been having some rather long conversations with my BF buddy, and so far I am still being lured to the dark side. That evil 50" LED from Sears beckons me, and now some of his "friends" are calling to me as well. Unless something breaks, like a final ad or even a "Secret sale" I may be forced to camp out at Sears this year.

As noted by this thread here, http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?273404-Members-Only-Online-Event-Black-Friday-doorbusters-early-at-Sears, couldn't you get that TV, which is a very nice deal by the way, this Sunday/Monday then that way you are free to line up at Best Buy?

I have never shopped at Best Buy on black friday before, and I'm pretty sure there is no chance of me getting the item I want because I refuse to spend 2 days before txgiving in line, however, I'm wondering wht my chances are of scoring the Galaxy Tablet for $179.00 online??????????

Does anyone know if I can try to get it online? The ad didn't say anything about being in store only. What are your experiences of getting things online versus at the actual store?

Every year, my sister and I used to watch the police and and the crazy ppl fighting in the best buy lines. I'm too old for that crap!!!!! I LOVE black friday and the excitement, but I;ll stick to spending txgiving with my family eating and listengin to my family argue!!! lol:)

any input would be appreciated!

If you check the Comparison charts, the same tablet in a few other stores for the same price, just without the $30 Best Buy gift card, so actually a little more but same "price", minus the gift card.