Menards

ilikefree

We get our local paper tonight that has sales ads in it. This is the one we usually get the BF Menards ad in. Is it possible I will get a hard copy of the ad before I see it on-line? Some how this does not seem possible..... What's up Menards? I am thinking they must have some really good deals to be able to keep it quiet so long????

Mom picked up the paper and the Menards Black Friday ad is NOT in there. There is a Holiday Home Sale ad and a Christmas Decor Sale ad. Maybe Menards is skipping Black Friday this year? ;-(

I have the ad! Came in mail today. Finally! I cant scan it though. :(

Open at 5 am, doorbusters until 11 am.

A few things, tv 32" - $127 after rebate

Gun safe $499

Dog bed $8.97

Dart gun(kids toy) $3.77

Barbie doll $2.99

Happy napper hooded blanket $5.99

Kayak $99

Batteries $1.99

Wet dry vac $19.99

Polaroid tablet $129

Wireless headphones $6.99

Wireless keyboard and mouse$9.94 each

Sylvania 4 gb mp3 $9.99

Tabletop games $7

Dvd player $19.99

Emerson camcorder $34.49

Glass bakeware set $9.99 after rebate

Cookwear set $29.99 after rebate

Mini chopper,toaster, mixer $2.84

Cookie sheets (3) $4.99

Coats $18.99 after rebate

Snow thrower $179 after rebate

Alot of tools

Watches $3.95- 4.98

More than this but I have to go to work now. Hope this helps a little!

Maybe it's not too big on the radar? I've got Orschelns and Tractor Supply- neither of which have been posted anywhere.

You should scan Orschelns and Tractor Supply and send them to Brad. I'm sure there are other people waiting for them.

Somebody has to have the Menards ad too if one person received it. PLEASE scan it and send it to Brad. We want to see them!

I just have the doorbuster pages. If Denise can send the rest of the ad I'll post it all at once.

Or, you could post the doorbuster pages so we can have something to look at while you work on the rest :-)

Edited - I just went to get my mail. I have the Black Friday ad too. I will scan it and send to Brad