will this work ya think

timbermommy

I make like 50 batches of cookies candies ect.. do you think i could get crackin now and freeze some?? or freeze some cookie dough? what do u think would freeze well

My wife bakes the same amount, she freezes the dough it will keep for about a month and a half, just don't keep it there to long or refreeze the dough. Anything without chocolate freezes better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I usually make a ton of baked goods & give most away for Christmas to family & neighbors. I always freeze them right after their made & take them out early on Christmas eve. I put plastic wrap between the layers & put them in tupperware containers or zip-lock bags to freeze. Just don't let them thaw on top of eachother without something in-between the layers!

Good Luck!

Cookie dough freezes great - don't freeze your chocolate candies.

For drop cookies like oatmeal or chocolate chip, you can use ice cube trays and pop them out and into bags when they are all stiff.

My husband's bachelor friends like these in tins still frozen. Then they can bake up a few at a time in the toaster oven and have fresh homemade cookies that are still warm from the oven whenever they want.

Guest all2tired

cookies do freeze well, depending on wht kind they are.

Choc chip, snicker doodles, oatmeal they all freeze well

and they don't get all hard or mushy when thawed. Just make sure

they are wrapped well before putting in freezer