Best Deal on Keurig?

I brought a Keurig for my mom for Christmas at Kohl's last Friday. That has been the best deal that I could find. I actually paid $83.$$ and got a mail in rebate form for $25.00 back, so really I got a really nice coffee maker for her $58.00!! Just watch Kohls for their deals! Good Luck!

Same here, lol.

The rebate ended 10/28/12. AAFFES will have one on black friday for @ $89 I believe If I remember correctly. My mom ordered one from QVC today with 48 K-cups and the My cup accessory for $145 on easy pay for like $32 a month. Also Sams has one on sale for $129 with the my k cup accessory and 32 k-cups.

I am looking for deals on the coffees, apple cider, and cocoa. Also the adapter you can use to use your own coffee. I picked up a coffepot at Sams 3 weeks ago....clearanced out at 38.91

I've only had a Keurig for about a month. I've used these for my own coffee:

http://www.amazon.com/DisposaCups-Keurig-K-Cup-Brewers-Disposable/dp/B004TSAZO0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352082965&sr=8-1&keywords=disposacups

I've been looking for deals on other cups also.

I use a "My K Cup." It's less than $6.00 on amazon right now. Super Easy, and you can use whatever kind of ground coffee you want. As for deals on cider, hot cocoa, and coffees....The best deal I've found is usually Bed, Bath and Beyond when you use a $5 off $15 purchase. At the end of the season (think Feb/March) BBB will clearance out the "Winter" flavors for practically nothing...I've picked them up for less than $5.00 box. Target clearances the seasonal flavors too, but they are usually gone bfore going much lower then 30% off.