Pricematching Noob Question

VaderGCP

So I want to get the Simpsons Season 6 at Target, since Ill be closer to it than Circuit City, but Circuity City has it cheaper.

Do I take the CC ad to Target and theyll honor it? And if they have a box set but it's not on sale but Circuit City has it on sale would they honor that too?

Sorry, not my first BF but my first attempt to possibly pricematch.

:2welcome: VaderGCP - I would say that you have the general concept down, but the problem may be with Target. It seems that different Target stores sometimes have different rules or they may interpret the rules differently - see thread linked below.

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=20105

The best advice is to call or visit your local store ahead of time, ask if they will PM on BF and if they say yes, I suggest that you write down the name of the person who told you yes, just in case.

Also, just to clarify - you always need to bring proof of the other store's price for each item, usually that's the sales circular. You need proof for both the :homer: Season 6 and proof for the box set and you need to buy during the hours (and days) those items are on sale. Good luck!