Have you seen celebrities or famous people shop at Black Friday?

Guest waltchan

One time I saw a fat actress wolfing down the entire KFC buffet. She just parked herself up at the feeding trough and gorged herself. I asked if she had been shopping somewhere earlier in the day and she just growled at me, and everyone else, to stay away from the buffet or else we would lose a hand in the process. I think she did the halftime show at several football games, disguised as a blimp.

Most of the famous people probably have their assistants out there fighting the crowds for the cheap items. I would hire someone to do it for me, but then I would miss out on all the fun myself. Definitely taking my digital camera with me this year to take pictures of the feeding frenzy at the stores. Like the time I yelled, "Hey, up there on the top shelf, it's more tickle me Elmos", then ran like hell in the other direction to avoid the stampede. You have to love the gullible though since they make things so darn amusing at times. Enjoy BF one and all.

ND

PS If anyone else would like to see the OD zips, just PM me with your e-mail address and I will send them out on Saturday.

If you were any sort of notable celebrity, chances are bargain shopping would be a waste of time. When you've got millions of dollars, saving a few hundred here and there on Black Friday is completely negligible. In fact, most of the products you'll find on sale during BF aren't of the calibre celebrities would be interested in. They don't want $4.99 slippers. Maybe $499. And the $490 difference is a fraction of their pocket change. Why would they bother?

Unless you're talking about minor celebrities. But, what's the interest in that? Minor celebrities are more like regular people.

If you were any sort of notable celebrity, chances are bargain shopping would be a waste of time. When you've got millions of dollars, saving a few hundred here and there on Black Friday is completely negligible. In fact, most of the products you'll find on sale during BF aren't of the calibre celebrities would be interested in. They don't want $4.99 slippers. Maybe $499. And the $490 difference is a fraction of their pocket change. Why would they bother?

Unless you're talking about minor celebrities. But, what's the interest in that? Minor celebrities are more like regular people.

Celebrities do bargain shop. I see famous people in 99 Only Stores all the time in North Hollywood (which is a not so good part of the valley) and I have also seen them at the 99 Only Store in Porter Ranch area of the valley also.

I once say Mark Cuban at BF at Best Buy before.

Major and Minor Celebs are like regular/normal people if you treat them like so. I have been in the Motion Picture business since I was 16 have some of my close friends are Celebs. You have to treat them like you would treat anyone else and not focus on what they do for a living.