North Face Ladies Jackets

I had that problem last year. North Face only allows dealers to put them on sale twice a year and not at xmas. If a store runs an all item sale percent off, you can sometimes get around it. Also, be careful, most online stores are pirated knockoffs. I finally ordered a Denali jacket from Sunny sports which is an Authorized dealer. After calling them and talking to them. I learned it's best to call them and ask if there is an in house price. They sold me the 160.00 jacket for 90.00 with free shipping. Cheaper than on their online store.

I would check shoebuy.com, I've gotten some really good deals there on north face. Macy's will have a friends and family sale towards the end of November and you can use the discount on north face, I believe it is 25% off. I bought my daughter a north face in September using a macy's VIP sale for 20% off. Discounts are definitely out there, you just have to find them.

If she doesn't mind having a gently used one, check places like eBay and Craigslist. I found two for $30 each at Plato's Closet, a resale shop. You're more likely to find one at shops that buy used clothing as opposed to ones that only take donations. Make sure you google ways to tell if they're a knock off. Most of the time it's pretty easy to tell. eBay has a buyer protection program that will help get your money back if you think you ended up getting ripped off on one. A friend of mine found an authentic one on there in like new condition for $30. Definitely a steal!