I checked out my Best Buy tonight..

Floppy

I was also at my Best Buy tonight. I saw approximatley 39 (One was purchased) of the Curtis 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound. It seemd to be a very nice model. I did not see one on display though :( . It was in 2 locations, one was the home theater area, and one was in the main aisle on a pallet. Obviously these will be moved for Friday (Possibly built up as a wall for the checkout lines.

I also witnessed 11 (One was purchased or somewhere) of the Dynex 8-outlet Power Supply. It is a VERY nice model for its price, especially if the unit fails you are covered up to $100,000! This was found with all the other Power Supplies and battery backups with no price tag.

DON

P.S. I did not look at any of the computers of TVs.

What sucks this year not too many places are doing back up surge protectors ;last year everyone and their momma had those cheap 5 min battery backup, doesnt appear so this year

You guys just don't know where to go to get the free software that will let you do those things with DVD burners....

I know where to get the software so I can copy DVDs, I just haven't had a reason to. Perhaps eventually I will so I can burn some of the DVDs my sister has. But for now I just buy them when I want them. They're not that much.

I know where to get the software so I can copy DVDs, I just haven't had a reason to. Perhaps eventually I will so I can burn some of the DVDs my sister has. But for now I just buy them when I want them. They're not that much.

it's called alcohol (120% is the latest)

how early is everyone getting to best buy?

I picked up a DVD burner from Newegg for my friend for his bday and he was very surprised and pleased. Normally we just give each other gift cards. It felt good to give him an actual gift. He couldn't believe I got him something like that. He even went on and on about it on his blog. Definitely made me feel good. Little does he know how little I paid for it at Newegg.