GottaDeal.com business cards (hehe)

alimfp

So as I was doing dishes tonight, I thought of something.. there are the GottaDeal shirts of course. But what about GottaDeal business cards? They could say something smart (smarter than what I came up with) about how we found the first Black Friday ads @ GottaDeal.com and then some mention of how this site has year round awesome deals advertised.

You could pass them out in lines at BF and also "drop" them around the stores you shop in. :g_thumble

Orrrr.... you could "drop" them around the stores that GottaDeal has the ads of now. Just go this weekend and "drop" them around the store. Of course, those may be picked up by the associates and discarded pretty quickly possibly. :P

:D

So as I was doing dishes tonight, I thought of something.. there are the GottaDeal shirts of course. But what about GottaDeal business cards? They could say something smart (smarter than what I came up with) about how we found the first Black Friday ads @ GottaDeal.com and then some mention of how this site has year round awesome deals advertised.

You could pass them out in lines at BF and also "drop" them around the stores you shop in. :g_thumble

Orrrr.... you could "drop" them around the stores that GottaDeal has the ads of now. Just go this weekend and "drop" them around the store. Of course, those may be picked up by the associates and discarded pretty quickly possibly. :P

:D

I like it! GENIUS GENIUS :gd_opera:!

I wish i had a shirt to wear for bf.

I'd print some out.. I just want a template or one ready made if someone wanted to do it. As long as I can put it in a Word doc and print multiples per page on heavy paper, I'd cut 'em out.. or get business card paper from one of the office stores. :P

Is anyone good with this sort of thing? Graphics and/or the saying on them?

I'm not talking about shipping them out (I personally don't have the resources to do it, and I am not wanting to burden the admins either!). But this year we could just print them ourselves. ;)

Is anyone good with this sort of thing? Graphics and/or the saying on them?

I'm not talking about shipping them out (I personally don't have the resources to do it, and I am not wanting to burden the admins either!). But this year we could just print them ourselves. ;)

Think of a saying, and I'll make a PDF that everyone can print out.

You can thank me later.

Everyone can PM me what they'd like for them to say. :)

Thank you, illusion! I may mess around with this in Photoshop tonight. I'm thinking the URL would need to be a bit bigger, but maybe not? I'd have to print a test one out and see..

I just threw something together, i have the PSD for the image if you would like it? :greenappl

alimfp -- You & I think alike... I actually thought of this a while ago, but not to drop at stores...

I was thinking of all of the corkboard message boards around my neighborhood: the Post Office, the Hot Dog/Soft Serve Shop, the Grocery Store... and those are just the ones I could think of off the top o' my head.