Walmart's Return Policy

bargnshopnmama

Just a heads up, last year I bought a soundbar that was on sale at Walmart. Turns out it wasn't compatible with our plasma tv. It did not have the correct input/out jack to support it. Anywho, we tried to return it right after Christmas. We were told that Walmarts new policy did not permit the return of black friday items after like a two week time frame. I complained because there were no signs or notice given of the new policy. The manager did give us after money back after jumping through hoops, What if you bought an expensive item for someone else and they already had it? This policy does not make any sense to me. I will not be spending my hard earned money at Walmart this year if this is how they are going to treat customers. Just wanted to let everyone know...

Someone was confused b/c electronics like computers and mp3 players are only 15 days BUT tv's and accessories are 90 days. They are supposed to allow into Jan. for returns even on the 15 days stuff for things bought near the holidays. The fact that it is a black friday item should have to bearing.